Chapter 36

Mia's POV:

I wake up the next morning sweating like mad. I check my phone and it sas 6:30am and then I remember that it's Monday. Work.
I get out of bed quietly so I don't wake Joe and then I head for a shower. I wash my hair and body and then get out and change (picture of outfit and hair above).
I applied some moisturiser and then BB cream, powder, blush, bronzer, mascara and eyeliner. I then did a nude eyeshadow look with my naked 3 palette and filled in my eyebrows. I finished off with my Tanya Burr lip gloss in the shade 'I found nemo'.
I grabbed my brown leather shoulder bag and chucked the lip gloss, my phone and wallet in and headed downstairs. I knew Joe would hate it if I didn't eat something so I made a strawberry, raspberry and blueberry smoothie and put it into a water bottle.
I scribbled 'gone to work, be back at 5:00 ish. Love you xx' on a sticky note and put it on the table for Joe.
I slipped on my white high top converse and left the house.
I realised it was only 7:00 and I didn't need to be at work until 9:00 so I decided to mooch around Brighton for a while. I walked around the pier and sat on the beach and drunk my smoothie, I went to the park and sat on the grass and just took in the outside world.
I heard my phone ringing from inside my bag, the caller ID read 'Joseph Suggery' so I answered.
"Hello suggy!" I say cheerily.
"You left with no warning!" Joe complains.
"I left you a not on the table babe!" I argue.
"Oh...I'm still in bed. I should probably get up and film a video for Sunday!" Joe says.
"Yeah you should lazy bum!" I laugh.
"Why'd you leave so early. I missed my morning cuddles!" Joe complains.
"Oh poor little Joseph!" I giggle, "I dunno I woke up super early so why not?"
"You feeling better today then?" Joe asks.
"Yep. I had a fruit protein smoothie for breakfast Joe! Be proud!"
"I'm proud!" Joe laughs, "well gotta go now. Love you millions, byeee!" Joe says.
"Love you too, bye!" I switch off my phone and put it in my bag. I get up off the grass where I've been sitting by a tree in the park and head to Lush which is where I work. I get there on time and say hi to everyone then get to work. I walk around the shop all day telling customers what products do and which ones are the best. I also do some work at the till. At 4:30 Joe comes in, he smirks at me and walks over.
"How's it going babe?" He asks.
"Great, I'll be done in half an our ish. Meet me at Costa?" I suggest.
"Okay great, see you then!" Joe gives me a quick peck on the cheek and heads off to Costa.
"Who's that?" One of the other staff, Lisa, asks me.
"My boyfriend Joe." I smile.
"Cute. Have I seen him before, like online?" She asks.
"Well maybe, he's a YouTuber!" I reply.
"Oh yeah, my daughter loves him!" Lisa laughs.
"Awh, I'll tell him. What's her name? Your daughter?" I ask.
"Aimee, she's 12." Lisa replies.
"Aw, I'll tell Joe that. Tell her he says hi." I smile.
"I will. She'll be over the moon!" She laughs.
I chuckle and get back to work, I serve three more customers who are buying a ton of bathbombs, bath melts, bubble bars and shower gels ect and then it's closing time. I take off my Lush uniform and hang it up at the bag off the staff room then grab my bag and leave. I head to Costa and see Joe at a table in the corner with two drinks.
I go over and sit with him.
"Thanks for getting me one! You know I love the raspberry coolers!" I say happily.
"S'alright. How was work?" Joe asks.
We chat and share our days and I tell Joe about Lisa's little daughter and everything.
We finish our drinks and head home walking hand in hand. I get a text from Zoe.
"Oh my gosh!" I blurt out.
"What?" Joe asks, his face turning to a frown.
"Your sister had her second baby scan today and they think it might be twins!" I squeal.
"Awh. So that's good, right?" Joe asks.
"Yeah I guess. I mean twins as yiur first baby might be a bit much but still nice." I say.
I text Zoe: 'Is that good news or bad? Joe and I think it's good! Are you excited? Also shall we pop round because I'm just coming back from work? X'
Zoe replies a few minuets later: 'Yeah, good news I guess. It's excited but very nerve wracking! I'm so scared to tell the fans though. Of corse you can come round M! X'
We head to Zoe and Alfie's place and we're greeted by Alfie grinning at us.
"Come on in!" He says and little Nala comes over and is happy to us too.
"Hey Zoe!" I say as I head into the living room and see Zoe slumped on the coach. You can see a very tiny bump where the baby/babys are.
We all sit on the sofas and chat and stuff and then Joe and I decide to head home after a while.
When we get back to the flat Joe and I sit on the sofa and cuddle whilst watching a football game that Joe persuaded me to watch.
"Joe?" I ask.
"Yes babe?" He replies.
"I've been thinking for a while, I want a tattoo! Is that okay with you?"
"Really? And I guess so if it's not too big." Joe says.
"I want one that says your name with a heart next to it. Maybe on my ankle. I know it's quite a big deal because it's a name but I feel like we'll be together forever and I won't regret it." I say.
"That's adorable. I never wanna leave you, that's why I gave you the promise ring! I'll get a tattoo saying 'Mia' on my ankle too then." Joe says.
"Let's do it! Let's go on Saturday!" I suggest.
"Yeah, let's!" Joe confirms.
I'm nervous but excited. Ever since I was 15 I've thought about getting a small tattoo when I was older, now I'm old enough. I wanted something that means a lot to me because it will be on me forever and what better tattoo than my boyfriends name?