Chapter 2

Joe's POV:

Mia came round to say bye earlier. She was one of my best friends and she was like a sister to me, I'd known her since I was 10. We both lived in Wiltshire but when I was 17 she moved to London because of her mums job, I was so upset so I moved here in December with my friend/room mate Casper.

She's now moving to Brighton, a lot of my other friends who are YouTubers live there and my sister Zoe.

I decide to ring Mia as she is probably in Brighton now, it's 8:00pm.

I get out my iPhone from my pocket and scroll through my contacts until I see 'Mia Sugg'. Ugh my sister must have changed her contact name, my sister thinks I should date her but she's too much of a friend.

I press call and she picks up really quickly.
"Hey Joeseph!" She says cheerily down the phone.
"Hi, what you up to?" I ask.
"Just finished unpacking stuff in my room. About to go over to your sisters with Alfie for dinner." She says.
"Ah cool. Seems strange without you in London.." I say sadly.
"Yeah I know. Won't miss you though!" She laughs sarcastically.
"Shut up sh*t face!" I laugh.
"Oi! Mind your language Joe!" She laughs back.
"Alright I'll leave you to get on with stuff. Bye!" I say.
"Byeee!" She says cheerily.

It might sound weird but I really do miss Mia..she's such a good friend.