Chapter 8

Joes POV:

I woke up the next morning and pushed off the duvet, getting up from the sofa were I'd slept.

I plodded into the kitchen to find Mia eating breakfast at the table.

"Hey, why you up so early?" I asked, it was only 7:30.

"Need to get to work." She said before taking another bite of toast.

She finished her toast got up and left the room.

Mia's POV:

I informed Zoe I was going back to my flat and headed back. I got back took a shower and changed into some black disco pants and a black cropped top. I threw a white oversized knit cardigan over the top and put on my favourite autumn/winter boots.

I did my makeup and pulled my hair into a side fishtail braid. I grabbed my handbag, put on my coat and left for work. I drove to lush and walked in and what hit by the amazing smell off lush once again.

I had a whole day 9:00 until 4:00 of work as usual and then I walked around some other shops. I decided to text Joe.

'Hey, wanna come look round Brighton Pier with me? - M' I sent it.

He replied a few minuets later with, 'Busy at Zoe's sorry. Filming with Alfie. Maybe another day but thanks. -J'

I sighed and walked back to my flat. I got there and got out of the lift and opened my door. I walked inside, closing the door behind me. I would go over to Zoe's but I really can't be bothered, I get the feeling Joe doesn't want to be with me today.

--------------------------------------

Oooh is that true? Or not? Does Joe like Mia back?

New updates every Monday and Friday!👍