Chapter 11:

Mia's POV:
It had been two weeks since the YouTuber party and I still didn't know what the argument between Joe and Zoe would be about.

It was 4:00 and I'd just got back from work. I put some music on phone and put it on my desk, playing it loud. I changed into some black disco pants and a cropped white jumper.

I redid my makeup and check my hair then I turned my music off and rang Zoe.

"Hello?" Said Zoe.
"Hey! Can I come over for a bit. Need to chat." I said, thinking about the argument.
"Oh okay. Sure! See you in 10? I'm just on skype to Louise." She replied.
"Alright. See you later!" I replied.
"Byeee!" She said cheerfully, before hanging up.

I walked over to Zoe's and it had taken me about 5 minuets so I walked on to the beach and waited 5 minuets as she didn't want me there yet until 4:30 cause she was chatting to Louise.

I walked along the beach, listening to the sound of the pebbles under my feet and letting any negative thoughts wash away. I took a deep breath and checked the time on my phone, 4:32. I walked up to Zoe's door and knocked. She was now in a house with Alfie as they'd moved in together recently.

I was greeted by a very tired looking Zoe. She had dark circles under her eyes and was clearly not wearing makeup, but obviously didn't care cause I'd seen her without makeup plenty of times.

"Heyy!" I smiled giving her a quick hug as I hadn't seen her since the party.

"Hello! Come in!" She said, "also d'you like the new house?" She asked.

It was beautiful, Zoe had obviously worked hard on making look lovely.

"It looks amazing. You're so good at decorating, the colours go together perfectly." I smiled.

"Thanks!" She said, "now what did you wanna chat about M?" She asked.

"Oh umm, I was in the shower at the hotel, after the party, and I heard you and Joe arguing. It sounds like I was eavesdropping, I wasn't, you were quote loud and I just wondering what it was about. Sorry to be so nosey, but you know me. I can't leave things alone like that." I said looking at my feet.

"NOSEY!" Zoe shouted, "haha! Don't worry. I just dunno if Joe wants me to tell you."

"Pleaaaaseeee?" I pleaded like a little kid.

"Oh Mia! Okay, well he likes you.." Zoe said quietly.

"What?! But he has a girlfriend!" I said, shocked.

"He dumped her last week...for you. That's what we were arguing about, he was gonna dump her one day and ask you out the next! I said he couldn't do that, so he's gonna wait a few months until, y'know....he asks you!" Zoe said.

Thoughts buzzed through my mind. Joe's gonna ask me out? It was perfect.

"What? Oh okay. Umm is he actually gonna ask me?" I asked.

"Well...I dunno. But yeah, that's all he told me. And the other day he dumped Charlotte, his girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure you're the reason. But don't count on it!" Zoe said.

We carried on chatting until 6:00pm so I went home for dinner.

I walked home in the dusk and thought about Joe. Did he really like me? I couldn't believe the boy I liked, liked me back for once. I've never had much luck with boys. It's always the ones I don't like that like me.

"Mia!" I heard a voice shout from the beach behind me.

I turned round and who standing there but Mr. Joe Sugg. I ran across the pebbles towards him and then stopped. He was with a girl. Was it a girlfriend or just a friend? I put my head down. I could feel a tears coming. I ran towards the sea and sat down on the pebbles.

Soon I felt an arm round my waist. Joe.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm just upset. It doesn't matter. Who's that?" I asked, nodding at the girl.

"Chloe. She's my friend, nothing more." I like the girl who's sitting next to me on the beach right now." He said.

A smile spread across my face.
"Really?" I choaked, nearly crying with happiness.

"Yes." He smiled.
"I like you too Joe." I said.
"Good. Lets introduce you to Chloe then. Get up little one!" He said.

I laughed, "You're too cheesy for me! Shut up. Let's go!" I got up and ran over to Chloe.

We walked along the beach laughing ad talking until we could see the stars in the sky, then I said bye to them and walked home. That was an amazing evening.

------------------------------

Cheesy/cringey chapter! Haha. Hope you enjoyed, I finally updated!

Check out my friends who also are writing YouTuber fan fics atm: nutellazoe and PointlessSugglet1 🌸