Chapter 21

Joe's POV:

Mia had just rang Zoe saying she had had a panic attack. I felt sorry for her but she was coming over to Zoe's at a more reasonable time as it was currently 5:00 in the morning. I went back to bed.
I woke up again and 9:00am and heard Mia's voice downstairs. She was presumably talking to Zoe and Alfie.
I got out of bed and put a t shirt on as I had slept in only my grey joggers.
I sorted my hair quickly and went downstairs to see Mia standing in the kitchen with Zoe and Alfie.
"Hey!" She said, wrapping me in a hug.
I slipped my arm around her waist.
"How are you Joe?" She asked.
"I'm good thanks, but more importantly, how are you? I've been worrying about you!"
"Oh you shouldn't have! Once Imd rung Zoe, I just went back to my flat and managed to have a better, nightmare free sleep. It was the worst nightmare I've had in a while." She said.
"Aw Mia!" I thought about all the bad things she's has been through lately. An idea popped into my head. I really wanted to treat Mia, do something nice. I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend soon too, and I knew exactly what to do.
"So guys, we should go on holiday soon. I mean it's early spring, summer in a few months. Remember all the awesome holidays we went on when we were teenagers!....you weren't there Alfie!" I laughed and everyone laughed along including Alfie who made an awful sad puppy face.
"That would be so cool! Like when I was 15, Mia was 14 and Joe was 14 and we went to Barcelona. That lovely hotel with the pool." Zoe said, reminiscing.
"Yeah! That was amazing." I said.
"The only thing I can properly remember about that trip is Joseph pushing me into the pool!" Mia laughed, giving me a stare.
"Sorryyy!" I chuckled.
"Can we pleaseeee go there again with Alfie. It was amazing and it would be like old times!" Zoe said.
"Okay! Let's book it for May!" Mia said suddenly.
"Okay, well it's March now so not too long to plan!" I said.
After an hour of Alfie, Mia, Zoe and I all sat on our MacBook laptops researching hotels in Barcelona, flights, flight times, things to do there and handling Zoe's anxiety and Mia's (mild) anxiety on the plane, we had a plan.
"Okay guys, I'm super excited!" Said Zoe.
"So we're staying in that same hotel in Barcelona and we're getting a flight over from Heathrow Airport on the 17th May." Confirmed Alfie as we all typed the date into our countdown apps or calendars on our phones.
"Great!" Squealed Mia.
"I'm super duper excited now!" I laughed.
---------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. Longer chapters coming soon.
There should be less drama now and more #Jia moments! Haha!

Are you enjoying it?
Comment!
ily guys so much! Thanks soooo much for 3k reads, that's insaneee! Love you!
Xoxo,
Hel🌸
(Twitter - @royalsugg)