Chapter 22

*two months later (May 16th)
Mia's POV:
I was so excited today! Two reasons:
1. Joe had moved to Brighton
2. Joe, Alfie, Zoe and I were going to Barcelona on holiday tomorrow!
Joe had moved to Brighton a few weeks ago and now he was settled in, he had left his London flat with Casper and was now in Brighton. He said he moved because he was fed up of London, all his friends were in Brighton and he was pretty much down here staying at mine most of the time anyway.
So, I was in my room packing all my clothes and essentials for my holiday into my lilac wheelie suitcase. Once I finished packing I checked my list ticking of everything that I'd put in my suitcase.
Clothes, toiletry bag, makeup bag, sunglasses, shoes, 'emergancy' bag (this just had things like rescue remedy, paracetamol and other essentials) and many other things were now all packed in my suitcase.
I propped my suitcase up by my wardrobe and put some underwear, black leggings, a black strappy vest and my big disney hoodie on my radiator as those were the clothes I was going to travel in tomorrow.
I packed what was going to be my hand luggage to take on the plane into my floral Cath Kidston Backpag and put it by my suitcase also. I got into my pyjamas and got into bed.
I edited some of a video on my laptop and then realised it was 8:30 and I should sleep because I had to get up at 4:00am tomorrow. I slipped my laptop into it's travel case, got up and put into in to my travel backpack for tomorrow so I could edit on the plane. I then went back to bed and drifted off to sleep.
*4:00*
Beeeeeep..

Beeeeep...

Beeeeeep....

Beee-
I looked at my phone turning the alarm off, it sure was 4:00am. I was excited but more tired and nervous for the flight.
I sat up and went on to a group chat on messages with Joe, Zoe and Alfie. We had made a group chat to plan the holiday and I texted them.
"Hope you're all awake now! Morning of the flight! Excited, nervous and also extremely tired✈️" I sent the text.
"Me too! Soooo nervous!✈️💕" replied Zoe.
"You guys will be okay:-)" texted Alfie.
"See you soon!" Texted Joe.
"Be at me and Alfie's at 4:30am on the dot!" Zoe texted.
With that I put my phone down and went for a shower, I didn't wash my hair as it takes too long and I did it yesterday morning, I shoved it up in a bun and put a clear shower cap on, aware that I looked like an idiot.
After my shower I changed into my comfy clothes and put on some fluffy socks. I sat at my dressing table and pulled my hair out of the bun and brushed it trough. It was straight because I had straightened it yesterday. I put it in a high, messy ponytail. I looked like a wreck without makeup on but it was a flight so I didn't care.
I realised it was 4:25 so I got my stuff, double checked I had everything, grabbed my phone and left my flat making sure to turn everything off on my way out.
I went to Joe's flat and picked him up and we walked briskly to Zoe's.
We all got our stuff and piled our suitcases and backpacks into the back of Zoe's car and we set off on our journey to Heathrow. Our flight was at 10:00 but Zoe is super organised and thinks about Traffic and everything so that's why we're setting off at 4:30.
We get to the airport at about 5:40 and then do an awful lot of queing, security checks and the lot.
Eventually at 10:00 we board our plane and we sit in a row of four seats. I'm on the edge next to the window, Joe the other side of me, then Zoe, then alfie. We all get our laptops out and edits a few videos and stuff then I get really tired and start to feel anxious so I put my neck pillow on and put my headphones in on my calm app and fall asleep to the sound of waves.
I wake up to Joe shaking me and telling we're there. Turns out me and Zoe slept nearly whole thing because we were feeling anxious.
I look out and see the airport. I'm super excited now. Once we've landed we get off the plane and get all our luggage and get into a taxi. I get out my phone and take a selfie in the taxi with Joe, Zoe and Alfie and put it on my snapchat story with the caption "off to the hotel now✈️👏💕".
I get loads of tweets from Spanish people telling us to do a meet up and I say we'll try and arrange one sometime well we're here as we're here from this Saturday to next Saturday, we travel home next Sunday.
I go trough twitter favouriting tweets and see that Joe has tweeted 'Holiday in Barcelona with some of my favourite people @/LittleMissMiaaaa_ @/ZozeeBo & @/PointlessBlog :)' . I reply '@/Joe_Sugg woop woop, Barcelona here we come!🎉'

We get to the hotel and it's ircredible, just how I remembered it. I am sharing a room with Joe (two separate double beds) and we have an amazing balcony looking out onto the pool. It also looks over a few of the outskirts of the city and in the very distance you can see a beach.
In Zoe and Alfies room it's also a wonderful view but they have a view of out the front of the hotel so they can't see the pool but they have a great city view.
We all put on our swimming stuff and it's just like last time, I'm self conscious about my body. All I see is fat, still. I'll never be thin enough. Everyone else say they can see my bones but to me all I see is puppy fat.
Joe catches me frowning at my figure in the mirror. He wraps his arms round my waist, "your perfect, stop frowning." He smiles and he pecks me on the cheek before we walk down to the pool. Before we go though I grab a baggy t shirt that's one of Joes and pull it over me hiding my body.
-----------------------------------------
Two updates in one day! I was in a real writing mood. Sorry if this chapter was boring. More stuff will happen soon.

Comment, vote and follow me.
Also check out PointlessSugglet1 and nutellazoe bc they are my amazing friends and also write great YouTuber fan fiction.
Ily all, keep smiling.
Xoxo,
Hel