Chapter 23

Mia's POV:
After Joe, Zoe, Alfie and I had been in the pool for a while, gone to a cafe and had lunch and met some viewers there, Joe said he'd take me to a restraunt later.
I went to our room and changed into some shorts and a nice vest top. I put on my sandals and pulled my hair into a high, messy ponytail with a black bandana. I touched up my concealer and mascara and added some eyeliner and a bit of lip gloss before grabbing my bag and rushing out to meet Joe.
He got a taxi and we turned up at a very nice looking restraunt. We headed inside and sat down on a table for two. I ordered a vegetable curry and Joe ordered some pasta salad. We ate our food and I was about to pay the bill but Joe insisted he did, I felt guilty but let him pay. He went over and payed the bill and then we left. We were standing outside the restraunt waiting for the taxi. There was a beautiful view of lots of palm trees and the behind the city buildings was the sea in the distance.
Joe turned to face me and grabbed my hands.
"Mia, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
I couldn't believe it! He was finally asking. The man of my dreams had just asked me to be his girlfriend.
"Yes!" I smiled and flung my arms around his neck hugging him.
We were kissing and then we heard a taxi beep the horn, we jumped and laughed. Got the taxi back to the hotel and payed the taxi driver. I was tired but not really tired as Barcelona was only one hour ahead in time. It was 7:00pm.
"Are you going back out?" Zoe and Alfie asked us as we met them in hotel hallway.
"No I don't think so, not unless you wanna go for a late night swim in the pool or something!" Joe laughed.
"Hah! No we've just had some dinner at a little place while you guys were out." Alfie said.
"Oooh nice. Well I'm going to bed now! Ooh, Joe tell them the 'anouncement'" i laughed and walked into our room.
I heard Joe telling them that we were a thing and smiled. I heard Zoe go 'awwh' and Alfie go 'awesome!' and laughed at their hotel.
Joe came in and sat on his laptop editing a youtube video whilst I went into the bathroom and had a shower, got into my pyjamas, did my skincare routine and then brushed my teeth. I came out and sat on Joe's bed, resting my head on his chest.
"I'm gonna go use the bathroom now" Joe said, getting up and walking into the en suit bathroom. It was only 8:30 so I did some editing on my laptop and uploaded a video to my channel. Once I had tweeted about it and replied to loads of people I shut up my laptop and lay down in bed. I was going to get an early night as we were doing loads of things tomorrow, I think we were going to a water park and then having lunch and then going to the beach we can see from the hotel.
I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep, finally feeling nearly completely happy about my life. I was with the man of my dreams and nothing could change how happy I was now.