Chapter 97

Blair's POV

"No strippers"

"Why not?"

"If I wanted to look at titties, I'd look in the mirror"

"But you don't want a male stripper, it's a bachelorette party B, you gotta have something, it's your last days as a fucking unmarried woman"

"And If I wanted to stare at dick flopping about, I would just ask Marshall to dance naked for me"

"Yeah, no thanks" He huffed as he puffed his joint, scrunching up a piece of paper, ditching it at my head and rolled his eyes sitting back with his feet up on the desk and scrolled through his phone "I'm ordering topless waiters, something has to be semi-naked"

"Colson, it doesn't have to be this extravagant"

He leaned forward again and let out a laugh.

"You're kidding me, right? It does, I ain't gonna let you be run off into the sunset with Marshall and not have an appropriate send off, that makes me a bad best friend, also besides that fact, I'm pretty sure your old man would bury me if I threw you a half-ass party"

"Whatever, you're not gonna listen to me anyway"

"I'm planning your bachelorette party, just shut up and enjoy it"

"Marshall is going to kick your ass if he sees you smoking a blunt in his office"

"B, I'm in your house, he's gonna kick my ass for any reason, he'll probably even make one up, he doesn't want me here" Colson chuckled.

I went back and started to type my documents again.

Colson had come over to the our house to talk bachelorette party with me since I had to catch up on some work before we went out to dinner with when we met up with Megan later, who was currently attending an interview.

Marshalls song and dance about letting Colson step foot in our house was quite hilarious, but he agreed to it, on his own grounds, which was fair enough, at the end of the day I wouldn't have wanted it if he felt uncomfortable, after all, this house is his sanctuary.

"What's his eminence gonna think of you partying it up in Vegas?"

"As long as I don't fall on someone's dick, he'll be fine trust me"

Colson choked on his smoke and started to have a coughing fit.

"Man get your shit off my table and put that out" Marshall's voice boomed through the office, startling Colson who jumped up, dropping the joint in his drink.

"Told you" I mumbled.

Marshall eyed Colson "Man don't fuck around in my house"

"I-"

"Don't make me regret letting you in here bitch..."

"Man chill, it's fine, it's fine, it's out," Colson said sitting back on the chair.

"Baby, just a heads up I. Heading to the studio, don't let this fucker snoop through my shit"

"I wont" I sighed "Colson wants to make the bachelorette party poolside in Vegas"

Marshall snorts "Of course he does, well gawk at them titties all you want Skeletor, remember they're mine"

I roll my eyes.

"Plenty of little chapels in Vegas Slim Shady"

"If I find out you've tried to marry my fiance, I will kick your teeth in so hard you'll shit them out"

"Damn Marshall, that's cold man, I'm kidding"

Marshall laughed, turning to him before leaving the room "I'm not"

I raise my eyebrows at Colson "In his own house? Not cool"

"Yeah it was kinda out of pocket huh," Colson said looking at the small glass case with Marshalls sobriety chips in them "I feel like a jackass now too"

"You are a jack ass, I've been telling you that since I met you.

Colson groaned.

He stood and started to move towards the door "I'll be right back, I better go apologize to him"

They had been slowly getting along, it wasn't without snide remarks and sarcasm, but it was progress at least.

------

Sitting in bed eating popcorn when Marshall walks in, pulling his jumper off and throwing it over the ottoman.

"Hey baby, what you doin' I thought you would be out way later"

"Nah, I've got a pretty big meeting tomorrow and I don't want to look ass for it, how you go in the studio?"

He nodded, kicking off his Nikes then joggers and crawking into bed next to me "It was ok, going through a few demos, dropping some beats, you know how it is, how did your go with your party"

"He's worse than a bridezilla, it's going to be extravagant"

Marshall chuckled and started to run his hands over my abdomen "Well, you are that kinda woman"

"I'm not extravagant"

"Baby, when I met you, you were always in designer, I recall buying you food because you were to broke to eat because of the money you spend on clothes"

I pursed my lips and stared at him before signing in defeat "Ok, maybe a little"

Marshall snorts in response before picking up my hand and placing kisses on my wrist "It's ok though, it's you so I'm down for it"

"You gonna just love the prove tag of my wedding dress then" I laughed placing the bowl down on the bedside and moving down the bad so that I was in his arms.

"Weird thing happened before I left today, he came and apologized for smoking a blunt in m the house, said he felt disrespectful when he realized after the fact"

"Yeah he's trying to not be so toxic, you were once his idol to remember and Megan has done wonders with him, teaching him how to be a better person , but of course you two are peas in a pod"

"Not alike at all"

"You're exactly alike, it's almost uncanny"

He pinched my side, before kissing my neck "Not"

"Ouch asshole"

He chuckled in my ear "So tell me, what's planned?"

"Poolside party in Las Vegas, pretty cocktails and stunning views, what are you gonna do when I'm gone for the weekend?"

"Probably invite my other girlfriends around, fuck myself stupid"

"I hope you go blind"

"That's rude"

"What's rude is your beard right now," I said trying not to laugh as Marshall started to manhandle me, flipping me on my back.

"Bitch, did you forget how much you love this beard when it's rubbing up against that pussy"

I looked up at him, pleasing my finger to my lip on mock thought "Do I really though?"

"What?, like you need a fuckin' reminder suddenly?" Marshall huffed in frustration, kneeling up, grabbing the back of my knees.

"Maybe, you know how forgetful I can be" I smirked, watching him lick his lips.

He pulled me by my legs closer, placing my knees on his shoulders.

"Guess I'm gonna have to remind you, huh? "He said, voice low and husky as he dipped his head down, sending ripples of goosebumps over my body "Multiple times"