Chapter 112

Marshall Pov

I watched as she swayed in the crowd next to Hailey, singing along to the lyrics of Loose Yourself.

I sight I had become accustomed to seeing.

I think that now, if she wasn't in the crowd when I got on stage, it wouldn't feel right.

Blair had officially resigned at the firm and was now full-time on the board of the Marshall Mathers Foundation, which worked out great all around.

The workload was somewhat lightened as she didn't have to be in fighting high-profile cases in the court room which meant it wouldn't take a toll on her body mentally and physically.

And she that she now could come with me anywhere at the drop of a hat, and not be dictated by usual work hours as she could work anywhere.

Which I was glad about, considering I much preferred her by my side so I could keep an eye on her., and for once we ran on the same schedule so we did get to spend more time together.

It wasn't often that Blair missed a performance of mine, but at least now I knew she was at every single one.

I finished my set and walked off stage, the crowd still screaming for an encore.

I was slamming back water sitting on one of the dressing room couches, when the door flew open and Blair came swanning in, with Hailey's arm linked around hers.

Blair was wearing a very fitted pair of black jeans and a tank top, which hugged every single one of her newly obtained curves.

She had always had a banging body, but I have to appreciate her new one even more, the effect it had on me was almost primal.

I knew she was a little insecure about it, but she has absolutely no reason to be.

"Amazing as always husband" Blair announced, flopping her ass down in my lap, and snatching my water bottle an taking a drink.

The room was full of a few of the assistants and other staff and she didn't even bat an eyelid while they all looked bewildered by her behaviour, the new ones still weren't used to the fact I was married or Blair's PDA.

But then thinking about it, they were most likely terrified of me, as all the new employees always were, and they were always shell-shocked as to how there was a woman on this planet who got away with what she did to me.

I half believed that most of them thought my marriage was a publicity stunt until they worked for me.

"Glad you enjoyed the show, wanna grab something to nest with us Hai?" I said Turning to Hailie.

"I'm good, I'm gonna just go back to the hotel and sleep, I got an early flight home, gotta record a Just a little Shady episode tomorrow " She said with a smile "Did great up there Dad"

"Thanks, Hai, well we'll catch up for dinner back home then"

"Definitely" She beamed then leaned in kissing me on the cheek and hugging Blair "See you later B!"

Blair waived her good by then returning her gaze to me "So? What do we have in mind for eats? Can we-"

"Now I know your ass is thinking of going back to the hotel already," I said as Blair nodded in response.

"You know me too well, as much as I love going out in public, I don't feel up for it since all the fat shaming and pregnancy rumours swirling around"

Excuse fucking me? Did I just hear correctly?

I raised my eyebrows "What do you mean fat shaming? who the fuck is fat shaming you baby?"

"Oh, it's okay, you know how the media is... They're always cruel, and the fans... They get jealous and just tweet off shit because they're delusional... and you know I gained a little weight so its fin-"

"It's not" I growled, startling the assistant in the room that was packing everything away "You ain't gained that much, besides the fact, who the fuck do they think they are to comment on your fuckin' body, those mother fuckers, I'm gonna have Paul contact the media company-"

"Marshall, it's fine no amount of you berating anyone is gonna change how people are, so I'd rather just go back to the hotel and spend some time in your arms, it will pass"

The audacity is wild.

And I'll be the first person to admit I am the biggest hypocrite of them all sling around calling women names on my raps, except when it comes to the women I love.

But the fact was she looked great, healthy of anything so I struggled to understand why they were coming for her looks, I mean she was probably the definition and dark feminine energy, she was fucking beautiful and while my opinion might be somewhat biased it was a fucking fact.

She gave me a wide smile before hopping off my lap and fixing herself.

"Well? Are you ready?"

"When am I not?" I smirk as she turns and I follow her to the door, grabbing a handful of her juicy ass "And I'm sure as fuck ready to fuck you so hard your brain resets itself, and the rest of what the world has to say is forgotten "

She stopped and turned to face me in the doorway, biting her lip and letting out a giggle "Reset itself you say? That's a very bold promise, Mr Mathers, if hate for you to make a promise to your wife you can't keep"

I lean into her as I lean on the doorframe "I ain't ever made a promise to you I haven't kept, have I now Mrs Mathers?"

"Can we please hurry up and move it to the hotel your two, Jesus it's like watching two stray dogs in heat" Paul groaned standing in front of us.

"How dare you interrupt young love Paul" I grunt "We are in the middle of something"

"Young?" Paul scoffs "Only one of you fits that category, and how about you go be in the middle of it in your hotel room"

"Ouch, Paul! That's below the belt" Blair giggled.

"That's what I'm TRYING to do man, I'm TRYING to get in the middle of it" I grunt at him snatching up Blair's hand and leading her down the corridor to the back exit, passing the awkward looks of the staff that watched everything I fold.

I didn't give a fuck.

I wasn't here to make them feel good or comfortable.

If people had to feel out of place so that my woman felt beautiful and wanted then so fucking be it, after all, people were giving a fuck about her feelings.

"Don't call me, I'll call you" I yelled over my solder to Paul, not hearing whatever he was yelling in reply because we were walking fast toward the doors.

We slid into the awaiting car and I snatched Blair up on my lap and slammed my lips to hers, hearing her groan and her body relax into mine, before pulling away and looking into her eyes.

"Don't ever let them make you forget how beautiful you fucking are ever again, you're perfect, in every fucking way, do you hear me?"

A huge grin broke across her face and she nodded and leaned in placing a soft sweet slow kiss on my lips.