Chapter 43

Blair's POV

Hands-On You - Obie Trice & Eminem

"What do you mean it was misplaced?"

"Mam, I'm so sorry, but your baggage, it's been left behind"

"Fuck" I groaned "It had my clothes and shoes in it"

6 am in the damn morning, standing at the service desk, being told my luggage was back in Detroit.

That would be right.

I flew into L.A a few days after Marshall as I had an interview I didn't want to miss.

It had been 2 weeks since we had spent an entire night just kissing.

I was still processing it, because I really enjoyed it.

If I was to be honest with myself, I can't remember the last time I've ever just kissed someone and felt like they set my body on fire.

"Miss Daniels?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around to someone calling my name, relieved when I saw it was Tony, one of Marshall's security.

"Mr Mather's is just outside in the car, sent me in as he was worried when you didn't come out, is everything ok?"

I snorted at Mr Mathers.

"No" I said turning back to the girl at the counter "The fuckwits at Detroit airport left by luggage off the goddamn plane"

"Miss Daniels, don't worry we'll get this sorted" Tony said "Let's just get back to the hotel"

I glared at the girl again snatching my bag off the counter.

I knew it wasn't her fault, I was just pissed, I now had to go buy a whole new outfit for the awards.

On top of that, I was internally arguing with myself over the fucking kiss.

I also hasn't seen Marshall in over a week and I was nervous.

The man has literally seen me naked multiple times and NOW I'm nervous and shit?

God fucking damn it, I'm a mess.

I stomped out in front of Tony, following his verbal direction to the awaiting car around the side of the building.

He opened the passenger door for me, as I slid in I thanked him as he closed the door, turning to hooded Marshall who had a stupid grin on his face

"Don't look so happy to see me"

I was extremely happy to see you, happier then usual trust me.

"It's not you, those assholes left my luggage behind, I have no clothes"

"Oh shit? That's fucked, don't worry we'll get you hooked up, in the meantime, you just gotta wear nothing I guess" He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed at the goofy idiot.

"I'm just annoyed, I had my outfit picked out and everything"

He started to drive, the security pulling out behind us in their separate car.

"It's just an outfit Blair, I'm sure the new one will look equally amazing on you"

I sat back taking in early morning LA, it was alive and warm.

I hadn't been here since I came with Brad on a conference a few years ago.

How time changes.

"Are you hungry? I can get you something on the way or you can order room service to our room?"