Chapter 46

Marshall POV

I Like Me Better - Lauv

"Tonight, Eminem took home two MTV awards, But that wasn't the only thing he took home, it seems the rumours that have been circling about the veteran rapper the last few months are true, Eminem, 47, who also goes by the name of Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers, does, in fact, have a lady in his life, our sources lead us to believe that the mystery woman is a Detroit native, 28-year-old, who is also 20 years his junior, Blair Daniels"

I sit up to look towards the tv.

Was bound to happen sooner or later I guess.

Two pictures of Blair and I popped up in the screen, the first was us flipping the paps off, then they had a picture of her looking at me as I was posing for a picture with fans, which I had never noticed her do before.

"and if pictures speak a thousand words, does this mean our stone-hearted Romeo has found love?, we have contacted Mathers management, but no comments were made"

Oh boy.

"Why do they always assume?" Blair said sitting up on her elbows.

I shrug "They're vultures, why would they tell the truth when they still make money on lies, Paul will sort it out"

"Good point, now ya finished? We were kinda in the middle of something..." She smirked laying back down, hair falling back behind her.

I laughed looking back down at her, slowly leaning back down kissing her on the lips.

We were laid up in our hotel bed, where we had been making out near on two hours after the bath, somehow, even without the sex, was still mind-blowing.

Yeah, so maybe our friendship wasn't traditional, I mean shit it wasn't even normal, making out with your friend and shit.

But who was I to deny her of what she wanted when asked.

Kiss me, Marshall, she says.

Yes fuckin' mam.

It's becoming a problem.

I haven't felt this way about someone in a very long time, maybe even years.

"Wait" She said pulling away "So does this mean I'm going to be harassed?"

"Nah baby, haven't you noticed they rarely bother us in Detroit?, only like here and the other big cities"

"Ok so like I can still be doing my thing in Detroit without my nip slip being plastered all over the news?"

"Pretty much, but still be vigilant you know, you never know when the rare pap pops up"

She nodded and laid back down.

"Want to order something to eat? I'm starving"

"I've got something you can eat"

She scrunched her nose up and hit me in the chest.

"Food not semen, what are you 16?"

I chuckled and rolled on my back reaching over to the beside and grabbing the menu to give her.

"Is this on your account?" She asked, sheets falling to her waist, landing in her lap, my pistons Jersey barely covering her breasts on the sides.

I nodded.

"This gal is about to feast" She said, grinning from ear to ear.

This woman will be the end of me, I can already feel it.