Chapter 106

Marshall POV

I sat passenger as Blair drove through the Burger King drive-through.

After hugs and well wishes from everyone at the wedding reception, my wife-

Damn.

Wow, I still can't believe she's my wife now.

Blair and I left the venue to catch a flight for our honeymoon.

Which had all been prepared and arranged by our wedding planner, which was Allison, she even had Blair's car, packed with our luggage, dropped at the venue, so we could leave from there.

Of course, this being an important pitstop, according to her bottomless stomach, as we made our way to the airport.

"Welcome to Burger King Can I take your order?"

Blair, rubbing her hands together let out a blissful sigh.

She then proceeded to call out the menu items she wanted, which was enough to feed a small army, then asking what I wanted.

After Blair answered the speaker and hearing the voice repeat the shopping list of an order back, I couldn't put my finger on it but the tone held a lot of familiarities.

"OH, And don't forget the crown!" She adds as she drives through.

I look at her confused as she gives me a coy smile.

"What you need the damn paper crown for"

"My king needs a crown"

I roll my eyes and let out a laugh as she pulls up to the window, as it opened we see a familiar face, she looked haggard, blonde with overgrown roots, face oily from the fast food, Blair looking to me with a smirk before turning back.

"Why Anna, what an absolute treat" Blair said, the humour lacing her tone as she kept a smile "How have you been?"

Anna frowned at her, leaning down, clearly to catch a glimpse of the passenger, she wasn't disappointed by the look of contempt that crossed her face when she saw me.

"Well Blair, if you must know, my husband found out about my affairs with Marshall, thanks to him being upset with what I did" She said glaring our way, shoving the food bags at Blair "He took everything and now I have to work in this shithole for a living"

"Oh that's a shame, I won't be thinking of you while we're on our honeymoon, were actually on our way to catching a private jet, but Marshall won't tell me the destination because is a secret" Blair sighed with a deadpanned look "I hope things get better for you, truly, Oh and don't forget my crown, my king needs it for when he's got me sitting on his throne, while I wet his beard"

Anna looked like she was about to scream.

Fucking hell.

I bit the inside of my cheek trying to withhold my laugh as I tried to move deeper inside the passenger seat

"Have a great day and I hope you both choke on the food, thanks for eating at burger king" She grunted, throwing paper crowns in the window before slamming the window shut.

I shook my head as Blair drove in the direction. Of the airport.

"You know she got some' to hawk on our food" I sigh looking in the bags for my onion rings.

"At least if it's hers you won't even notice it, you been there" Blair sneered at me with a raised brow then looking back at the road.

"Ay ay, the only thing her spit ever touched was my fuckin' dick, I ain't ever kissed her, shit I wasn't that lonely, damn, I thought we were past this, why you mad at me? You the one that got our food tainted officer Fava"

"You fuck her for ten years and not once kiss her?" Blair snorts at me, snatching a cheeseburger out of my hands.

"Hell no, I don't kiss the groupies, man they've been on every bodies dick"

Blair rolls her eyes and goes back to driving one-handed, simultaneously eating her burger and concentrating on the road.

"So where are we going? Hawaii?

"Nope"

"The Maldives?"

"Nope?"

"Amsterdam?"

I turn to her and pull a face "The fuck would we honeymoon in Amsterdam for?"

"I- well, I was just trying to think of somewhere that all sexual escapes would be on the table"

"Fuck no" I snort "I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want with your body anyways, don't need no laws to tell me what I can and can't do to my wife"

"Ok so... Out in international water then?"

"No, I'm not telling you"

She was pouting as she slumped her shoulders slightly in defeat as we pulled up the jet, my security opening the trunk and pulling out bags.

"Come on baby, you'll see in just over 5 hours, we'll get on the jet, join the mile high club while fuck a little for the first time as husband and wife on the jet, sleep and then you'll wake up we'll be close to our destination"

She unclipped her seatbelt, opening the driver's door and sliding out, I followed.

She grunted, holding her Burger king bag and drink close, still sulking as we both made our way to the plane's awaiting stairs.

All I can say is thank fuck for the second change of clothes Allison arranged for the flight, it was already just hitting two am and I just couldn't wait to finally be alone with Blair.

She stomped on the jet ahead of me, taking a seat at the table and started to obnoxiously slurp on her drink.

"Of all the things I could do, that's what you get mad at me about?" I groan sitting across from her as I watch her shove fries on her mouth.

"You know" She snorted getting up "You should feel lucky to have me, I could have had anyone, especially someone that wouldn't keep a secret from"

"It's staying a secret until we arrive" I say sitting back, watching her walk away, and I started to eat "Your dramatic ass"

I sat and watched as she started to chat to the flight crew, failing to cover up the fact she was clearly trying to find out the destination of our travel.

Typical Blair.

I watch her as I continue to eat, her sending me little eye rolls each time someone shuts her down.

Her sneaky little ass, snooping around like always.

Like the time she secretly recorded the most God awful version of a Pink song I have ever heard in my studio.

It's wasn't the last time either, she's done that multiple times too.

Or when she used to text all the groupies on my phone and either change my plans, block them, and then text my guards to turn them away.

Same vibe.

She hasn't changed since the day I met her.

Well, she sort of has in some ways, like her lifestyle is now way different.

For the better.

I guess also she's changed mentally since our love to hate friendship started.

But I'm also glad she mostly stayed the same immature, impatient, petty, ballbusting, crazy as shit-

Who am I kidding?

She's perfect.

She's just like me.