Chapter 3

Blair's P.O.V

I woke up to a light jab in my side.

"Wake up, we gotta move"

I rolled over and groaned, opening one eye.

"How about you go and I'll leave later"

He stood there in jeans, pulling a shirt over his head and then laughed before lighting up a joint, taking a hit then passing it to me.

"You're gonna need one of my shirts too, I fucked yours up, my bad"

Ok, so I had every intention to go to bed and drink myself to sleep when I got home, but I had a notification of someone commenting on my Facebook feed announcing the now engaged status of my ex-boyfriend and sister.

Was it a sick joke?

I wish.

They were getting married, and had the audacity to announce it to the world.

As if I wasn't already a huge fucking joke.

So I got changed out of my ruined expensive dress I couldn't afford and continued on with the only way I knew how to cope.

With self-destructive behaviour of course.

And boy, did this one take the cake.

I opened another shitty bottle of wine, replied to the text I had ignored from Colson and hopped a cab back to his hotel after-party and continued to get absolutely slammed for the rest of the night, and then continued on to get slammed by him.

I mean I wasn't proud of my behaviour but I wasn't really concerned by it either.

I reached for the joint and inhaled.

He sat down next to me handing me a drink of Bacardi and coke "To get your ass moving quicker, the trick to a hang over is keep drinking, I mean it's not like I don't want you to stay... but I kinda got shit to do"

Cue eye roll.

"And to bang the chick that called Slim Shady old and to go fuck himself?"

I groaned remembering the cost of the goddamn dress, goodbye rent.

"Fuck him".

"I've never seen that dude speechless, but then you have that affect on people"

"Save the pleasantries Colson, you banged me, you don't have to be nice" I said knocking back the drink "You talk about him way to much for someone that's supposed to be beefing"

"Nah, the hell I do, fuck that dude" he said getting up and shrugging, taking another hit "You're like my new favorite person by the way, you're now part of my entourage when I'm in town"

"What an honour" I said sarcastically.

He walked to his bag and pulled out a shirt and handed it to me.

"Atleast I didn't get cussed out for ruining your clothes"

I smirked "After what you did , I guess you're forgivin asshole"

I got up pulling on the T-shirt and a my jeans, tucking the oversized shirt in and pulling on my heels, and slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Cars out the front, good luck with you ex and sister" He said slinging his arm around my frame and walking me to the door "I'll definitely want to see you again, fire cracker" leaning down to kiss me.

"You wish" I said dodging his lips, flipping my hair over my shoulder, as he pretended to grasp his heart as if he was hurt, I then rolled my eyes again, a bad habit I have, turning away and sauntered down the the hotel hallway, his annoying laugh echoing behind me.