Chapter 7

Marshall POV.

I was inconspicuously trying to walk through the halls of the hotel, hoping since it's almost 5am people are still sleeping and there wasn't a chance of being spotted.

I pull my hood lower as I walk past a couple making out in the doorway of a hotel room, quickly speeding up until I was a few doors down.

Trying to avoid cameras, I take the fire escape, I get a few steps down when the door flys open and then slams shut and I hear shuffling.

"Fuck"

I turn around to a body loosing their footing, stumble down the stairs, catching her as she lands on me.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me"

"SHADY!"

"Holy shit, are you drunk? Again?"

She stands up straight , trying to steady herself and places her finger on my lips.

"Shhh... and I'm actually still drunk" She slurs then drops her bag and picks it up again "Thats a lie, I'm absolutely wasted and I'm gonna be honest with you Shady, I think I'm still riding the ecstasy train from hours ago"

"It's fucking 5am, what are you even doing here?"

"Thanks for the time mr wolf, Colson invited me to party and bang" She shrugged then smirked "Wait, why are YOU here?"

"That's none of your business"

"What's his name?"

I was confused, what the fuck?

"I ain't seeing no guy"

She held onto the railing as she walked down the stairs, trying not to fall.

"Your homophobic tendencies in your lyrics state otherwise, no one would give a fuck if Slim Shady finally jumped out of the closet and was fucking some dude named Jim, for real"

"I'm not seeing a goddamn guy, if you must know, it was just a booty call, with a fucking woman"

"Still, it's not bad if you were"

"Well I'm not" I snorted "Look at you, you're a fucking mess"

"What are you my fucking dad?, shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business"

Fuck this bitch.

I stormed out of the exit before she could say anything else, I planned to go straight to my car and leave, when I hear vomit hitting the pavement, Halfway to the side street I looked back and saw her at the bus stop, leaning over and vomiting off the side of the chair, some dude waiting to swoop in and probably try take advantage, she was telling him to fuck off between vomiting and he was ignoring her.

I just wanted to come out tonight, meet up, get my dick sucked, nut and go home.

I could just ignore her and keep walking.

It was then, as if my conscience suddenly decided to rear it's ugly head and all I could think about was if Laney or Hailie was in that state and alone.

"Fuck" I yelled through gritted teeth, as I pulled my hood lower and walked back over to her.

I grab her arm, her bag and drag her with me, as she wiped her face, leaving guy standing there looking confused and disappointed.

"What are you doing, get your hands off me"

"Shut up for fuck sakes" I groan, dragging her to the side street where my cars parked "I'm driving your fucked up, hot mess of an ass home"

"We're not friends" She said "I'm fine, my bus is almost here"

"Like I wanna be friends with your dramatic ass anyways" I sigh "Just get in the fucking car bitch"

She crossed her arms, swaying slightly in protest, she then rolled her eyes and got into the car.

Fuck me, I swear my blood pressure was sky high.

I climbed in the drivers side and turned the car on, she instantly started to fuck with my car stereo and gave me her address.

"Don't touch my shit" I said reaching back grabbing an unopened bottle of water and handing it to her.

"What is this, an Uber? You got mints too?"

I suddenly regretted my decision of giving her a lift home as I started to drive.

"Not for you bitch, just drink the damn water, you're welcome"

"I'm gonna give you a negative rating, rudest Uber driver ever"

I huffed and continued to drive, trying to ignore the switching of the songs.

"Booty call huh?, didn't know you still had in you"

I ignored her and kept driving in silence.

After choosing a song she was happy with she sat back and looked around my car.

"So, you just gonna ignore me the whole way?"

"I prefer it when you hate me, you don't want to talk to me"

"I do hate you, but ecstasy makes me tolerant of dickheads"

This is the last time I'm giving anyone a lift home.

———

I carried her small but heavy body up the stairs, entering the floor and walking us down the hall looking for her door number.

She'd passed out in my car on the way and was in a deep sleep.

Wanting to get the bitch out of my car and life as fast as I could only see one way of it happening, So I had gotten her floor and apartment number from her driver's license.

I walk for a short moment and then stop at the door with her number on it, reaching for her house keys out of her bag, I unlock the door walk in and lay her in the couch on her side, leaving her shit in the floor next to her.

Ofcouse I checked she was breathing before I turned and left, I'm not an idiot.

I let myself out locking the door behind me and walked out of the building, passing a woman on the way out who was heading into the apartment giving me a confused look.

I looked at my watch.

Fuck.

it was now almost 7, I had less then two hours to sleep and be at the studio at 9am.

What the fuck is wrong with me, I should of just left her.

I mentally slapped myself as I climbed into my car and starting it up, contemplating on taking a day off and working later.

To add insult to injury the woman i met up with was a dud fuck anyways.

I could have been asleep this whole time had I not gone out at all and just stayed home and jacked myself off.

I groaned as I punched the steering wheel and started to drive home.

"Fuck me"