Chapter 5

Blair's POV

I stood there pulling my jacket tighter as I walked down the street to the bus stop.

I had a license, but unfortunately for me, the car I had was in my ex's name, and me being the dumb shit I am, cut my nose off despite my face.

I gave him the car back even though he claimed I could keep it, like I want a car you probably fucked my sister in.

That wouldn't have lasted long anyways, that Allison would have made sure to take it back regardless.

I stopped, swinging my bag off my shoulder and then sitting on the bench and pulled a joint out of the hidden compartment of my purse, lighting it while I waited the hour for my piss scented chariot to arrive.

I'm so pathetic.

I left my decent paying job out of pride because my ex was one of the partners and I didn't want to face him everyday even though technically since he's marrying my whore of a sister, I'll be seeing him at every major family event, and now, like an idiot work as a bottle service girl or for a catering company at night and a fucking receptionist at a shitty beauty salon by day that I'm sure is actually the front of a laundering business.

I was already embarrassed enough, everyone knew who I was, now everyone can't help pointing out how hurtful it is that my ex boyfriend shacked up with my sister.

The the look of pitty I get when they find out they did the dirty to me for years, while I was sitting pretty, like the stupid trophy girlfriend I was.

I mean fuck me right?

I took a puff on the joint, seemingly letting myself sink lower into self hatred.

On top of that my foolish pride would rather have me struggle comfortably working multiple jobs then admit to my parents that I'm a hot mess and ask for help.

And what?

Move home?

Gone so my sister can pop around and rub her amazingly happy second hand fucking life in my face?

Because she doesn't work, she litrally had all the time in the world and would make quite a time consuming hobby out of making me unhappy.

Atleast I'm the better looking sister I guess, she was always jealous of that, she couldn't have my looks so she took my life and relationship.

She'd probably try and fuck Colson too if she found out, after all, that chubby cow was always after my sloppy seconds.

I rested my chin in my hand while I stared off into the abyss, letting the calming effect sink into my body.

"Ay, Vodka girl" A voice said from infront of me.

Upon looking up I was greeted by the charming grin of Fifty cent hanging out the limo door, someone else standing through the skylight.

"Want a ride? I mean The fact that you bully one of the worlds meanest MCs leads me to believe you can hold your own, but it's cold out, and I ain't about that"

"That's THE girl?"

"Yeah man, she cold about it too, straight for the jugular, I watched it twice now"

I stood for a minute while they continued to talk about my ability to spew venom, and realised that it was in fact cold as fuck.

"We got champagne"

"Yeah I'm coming" I said, picking up my bad and discarding the butt of the joint, walking to door Fifty was holding then slid inside, followed by him, giving him my address to give to the driver.