Chapter 86

Marshall POV

"Babe, it was an actual disaster, like shit you couldn't even write about, anything that could go wrong did, then Marshall, being the absolute neanderthal he is, pretty much demands her to marry him" Kelly stopped, coming up for air, smirking at me "Might as well have clubbed her over the head and dragged her back to the cave"

I'm going to knock his head off his shoulders if he doesn't stop.

"Man shut the fuck up, you were there and how shit went, I got frustrated"

"Marshall, Blair, married, now" Kelly said doubling over in laughter leaning on Megan until Blair punched him in the shoulder "Ok ok I'm done"

"Congratulations to you both" Megan said with an elated expression, looking at Blairs ring "Its beautiful Marshall, it suits her energy"

"Expensive?"

Blair nudged me in the rib cage.

"Ow bitch, put a ring on it and this is the treatment I get?"

She laughed and shook her head "I actually couldn't ask for a more perfect engagement, it was chaotic, it wouldn't have felt right"

She hadn't stopped smiling.

If I was to die today, I would be a happy man knowing I put that smile on her lips.

If I thought she was in a state of euphoria now, just wait till I talk to her about having a baby.

"So big man, what you gonna do when this gets out? You know the entirety of the world is gonna melt the fuck down, shit I mean you seen when they lost it over your ring in 2018, can't hide in your big old mansion with her forever"

"Honestly? I haven't thought about it yet"

Kinda just wanted to enjoy having a fiance to myself for a little bit.

I had never been so happy to have someone in my life as I was to have Blair, let alone getting to give her my last name"

"Blair Mathers..." Kelly said turning to Blair who grinned at him.

"If you ruin this I will never talk to you again" She said still smiling.

He made a zipper gesture across his mouth and pretended to throw away the key as we all sat around the table.

This punk.

"Are you excited?" Megan said, sitting down next to Blair "Did you have anything in mind already? Like you know, most girls have a dream"

"Yes, but as for knowing what we want?" Blair said looking at me and biting her lip "I didn't think it was going to happen so I never really thought about a wedding"

"Marshall here just bought the cow when he could still be getting the milk for free"

"I don't want free milk" I said rolling my eyes at him "Id rather buy the cow, then I have it every day for the rest of my life"

"Did you both just really compare me to a cow?" Blair said with an arched brow and a not so amused expression.

"Man fuck you, you led me into that"

Kelly threw his head back and laughed.

As much as I hated him I had to give him respect, not only was he the reason we made up and got together but he also had a big hand in the proposal.

I also had to kinda feel some pity for him, it takes one hell of a person to let go and watch the person they love, love someone else.

I wondered if Megan knew of his feelings about Blair.