Chapter 104

Blair POV

"That's so fucking good" I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my skull.

Marshall chuckled, slipping the usher a bill then shutting the door as I was tearing into the second cheeseburger and taking a bite, a moan escaping my mouth again.

"I am starving"

"Only my wife would be choking down cheeseburgers before her wedding reception"

I shove him in the shoulder, still shoving the burger in my mouth, barely even chewing it, trying to avoid getting sauce on my wedding dress "Don't you judge me, Mathers, I haven't eaten since last night"

"I wasn't judging you, Mrs Mathers"

"Oh shit" I stop mid mouth full of food as Marshall stood there, hands in the pockets of his suit pants, grinning his famous grin at me "We're married now"

He rolls his eyes at me and nods "Honestly Blair, what the fuck, we literally said I do a little over an hour ago now, we just got back from having wedding photos taken"

I frown at him "I didn't forget, I was just hungry and go caught up in the moment"

He snorts at me then lets out another laugh, stepping forward, placing his fingers under my chin gently and pulling me to him, kissing me on the lips with eagerness, then pulling away.

"Think we have time to bend you over and lift that pretty dress over your head?"

"I'm eating"

"I'm sure you can multitask"

"While there are many sexual adventures I wish to have with you Marshall, eating a cheeseburger while you fuck me doggy style is not one of them" I huff as he grunts at me "Pleas just undo my dress"

He goes to argue but stops himself and sighs as he steps around me, unzipping my dress, and I step out of it.

"Lord fucking give me strength- can we go on the honeymoon now?"

I stand in my bridal lingerie in front of him, hands on my hips "You've seen me in much less, and you're getting blue balls over this?" and I gesture myself.

"You weren't my wife before, technically it isn't the same thing" He groans gawking at me as he shrugs off the suit jacket "Baby I don't think you understand"

"It's the same" I reply rolling my eyes, pulling on the little white lace mid-length cocktail dress I had found in LA with Megan, and stepping back into my loubs "I'm the same person, I just have your surname name now"

Marshall stands in his slacks, rolling up the arms of the dress shirt he's wearing to his elbow and pulling off his tie "Nah, you see, I've never fucked you as my wife in nothing but THAT lingerie and those heels" he shakes his head, hoping and pulling on his tuxedo air force one sneakers "Never fuckin' ever"

He is interrupted mid hop by the door flying open and Allison stepping in.

"They're all settled and everyone's ready for you for the bridal party to enter and then you both to be announced"

"No, we're busy"

"We aren't," I say turning to my confused sister after hanging up my wedding dress "Don't listen to him, he thinks he's getting laid"

"Did you just eat Blair? Where did you get cheeseburgers?" My sister asks, eyes starting at the wrappers.

"Marshall bribed the usher to go get them"

Marshall comes and stands next to me, lazily slouching, disappointed in the outcome of being disturbed "She was getting angry, I didn't want her to have a Blair meltdown and summon hades in the middle of the speeches"