𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢

Blair's POV

I was lounging around the hotel suite in LA, Marshall was on the balcony on the phone so I decided to settle down on the couch and watch some Netflix and catch up on Ghost.

We had flown into LA for the weekend for a meeting with Interscope and Colson's birthday.

I had told Marshall he didn't have to come but the man insisted.

He has been odd but normal lately, Marshall being weird definitely wasn't a red flag though, and he often went back into himself when he had a lot on his mind, if it wasn't for his lyric book, there would be a cause for worry.

We had both been pretty busy again, so this weekend away kinda a chance to catch up on outside things with each other.

I will admit one thing, dating Marshall was exhausting, he was such a busy man, he always says told n that this was half the workload then what he use to have to juggle.

It made me appreciate my workload, even more, I couldn't juggle what he does, no way, l'd have no time to bath, and that would be devastating.

"Hey, sorry about that" Marshall said sitting on the couch next to me.

"It okay, hey, I caught up with Kelsey yesterday"

"Oh yeah? How did it go?"

"Yeah good, she doing good, she named him Lincon"

"That's... Actually pretty decent, no offense but I expected a name like King or something, at least she didn't take any of the good names"

I nudged him playfully "Did get what you everything you needed done before we flew out?"

"Of course I did, I am amazing like that" Marshall said leaning in to kiss me "Do we really have to go tonight?"

"You don't have to come" I shrugged.

"I ain't letting that bitch be alone with you" Marshall snorted.

"He's got a girlfriend" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, only because he doesn't want to be lonely while he's waiting for you to break up with me, fucker fawns over you like a dog in heat"

"As if, you're such a woman Marshall"

"I am not" He mumbled "

"Consider yourself lucky, you've got me, he doesn't"

"Damn right" He smirked, childish tantrum seemingly dissolving, he then gave me a side-eye "Make sure you dress fine, I wanna rub his face in it"

I facepalmed myself "Jesus Marshall, you're literally too much"

He pulled a face and shrugged nonchalantly "Well you know, gotta focus on the real win here baby, you're mine"

"So you're telling, you're still gonna shove the fact I'm with you in his face" I said, trying not to smile, he was such an idiot "Are you ever gonna just let it be?"

"For as long as we both live, hell fucking no, ima keep reminding that jackass who's alpha"

------

I stood at the door with Marshall fidgeting next to me.

"Fuck, Why did I come again?" He grunted in annoyance.

"Because you're clingy and wouldn't let me come by myself" I snorted "You've made your bed and now you have to lay in it, I thought I was Switzerland between you two and you were trying to get along"

"Doesn't mean I have to like him.."

The door opened and I was greeted by Colson's playful grin.

"B! You made it, I'm so glad, I feel like I haven't seen your beautiful face in forever, dies he have you locked in the basement for somethin'?..." His gaze fell on Marshall and smirked "Sup Old man"

"Cocksucker" Marshall said shoving the gift into Colson's chest, glaring at him.

"What an honor, you left your house for little ol' me"

"Fuck you"

I rolled my eyes pushing past him as I could hear Marshall punching him in the shoulder as Colson Cackled.

I made my way into Colson's house, nodding at people I met when we use to hang out.

I could hear the man-children in my life bickering behind me as I made my way to Colson's kitchen.

"I didn't ask for a clown for my birthday"

Marshall rolled his eyes "Look in the mirror Kelly, what in the fuck, tell me, is that?"

Colson looked down at his bright abstract oversized button-up shirt and snorted "Its called Fashion? What so someone's not wearing a tracksuit and you're confused, like this has to be literally blowing you senile mind right now"

"Both of you shut the fuck up" I groaned rubbing my temples "Just fuck each other already"

They both snapped their grade at me and glared.

"I wouldn't fuck him with your dick..."

"This is awkward Shady because I've got some stories to tell you..."

"Oh Jesus"

"You have all fucked?" A female voice came from behind us, upon turning around I see one of Colsen's girlfriend, Megan "Oh it's just you Blair"

"Hey stranger" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"I see things haven't changed, where you been? I haven't seen you in forever"

"Well, just been locked up in the basement of this one... Megan, you remember Marshall right"

"Well this is awkward, Everyone in this room has slept together..." Colson laughed.

Jesus.

"You slept with her?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well... It was 2010 and we'd just wrapped up filming Love the way-"

"Don't answer..." I turn to Megan "What the fuck is up with these too huh? Girl give me your number so when they're acting up we can call each other and complain about them in bed"

She laughed "Right? Definitely"

Colson turned to Marshall "What's the female equivalent of Eskimo Brothers?"

"Pogo sisters" Marshall shrugged.

"what? Really?"

"That's not a real thing Marshall" I said rolling my eyes.

"Google it"

I glared at him and pulled my phone out of my bag and did as he said, reading it out loud.

"The female version of "Eskimo Brothers." When two women have slept with the same man in their past"

"B you forget he reads the dictionary... That means the urban one too" Colson Chuckled.

"How are you both such children?"

Marshall and Colson looked at each other and shrugged.

I swear to fucking go his these two will be the death of me.