Chapter 42

Marshalls POV

I grabbed her hips as she kissed me passionately, climbing on top of me, pulling her top off over her head, I shuffled my joggers and boxers off.

I rand my hands down her bare breasts as I felt her bite my lip, I let out a groan in return.

I grabbed her, flipping us over so that I was kneeling up over her, running my hands up her hips, grabbing the fabric of her shorts, pulling them down and off, throwing them across the room.

She giggled and moan as I leant down, starting to lick and suck on her nipples.

"Marshall..."

I took that as my cue, I kneeled over her, putting her legs over my shoulder as she bit her lip, I then reached down, lining myself at her wet pussy and slowly started to enter-

The alarm started to scream.

I snapped my eyes open and bolted upright.

What the fuck.

I looked next to me and the bed was empty and could hear the shower running.

It was a fucking dream.

I ran my hands over my face.

That was the most fucking vivid dream I've had in ages, shit.

I looked down at my raging hard-on.

"Fuck" I groaned falling "Well Marshall, that's what happens when you spend all night making out with Blair like a fucking 16-year-old, maybe next time you can dry hump her like Mariah, great job champ" I continued to mock myself out loud.

"Are you talking to yourself, bit young to be going senile don't you think?"

I snapped my head up again looking in the direction of the bathroom, Blair smirking, standing there, hair wet, wrapped in nothing but a towel.

On yeah, because that makes it feel much better.

"Something like that"

I internally winced as flashes of my dream flashed through my mind as she dug through her bag bent over, making my balls ache more.

I bit my lip.

Fuck.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower" I said trying to get up and hide my hard-on, which to be honest, wasn't overly successful, but at least I tried.

I passed Blair who was giving me another knowing smirk as I passed her, shutting the bathroom door behind me and leaning my back and head against it, grabbing myself.

I turned on the shower, stripped off and got in.

The thing was it's nothing new, I've always been attracted to her, I've always kinda been hot for her, every time I offered it up I was being for real, but she only ever tried when she was drunk.

Last night through me off, I hadn't expected that to happen, ever.

Ap now my mind was set to overthinking overdrive.

I mean shit, I'm more than happy to be used as a distraction, I would have out my hand up for that.

But this is Blair, I need to keep my cool and tread lightly, I don't want to fuck this up, not with her.

I'm gonna have to go at her pace for this one and I'm ok with that.

I reached down, thinking back to my dream.

It's not like I can't enjoy the mental image.

------

"What are you doing for your birthday?" Blair said, shovelling food in her mouth.