Chapter 110

Marshall POV

"When will you let me have my Celine Dion It's all coming back to me moment" Blair sighed looking up from her phone, from the couch in our hotel, where she was currently sprawled out watching videos.

"Never, honestly do I look like someone that would take part in something stupid like that?, Have we met? Do you even know who I am?" I groaned with an eye roll "Why do you even keep asking? Get off the damn internet"

"You'd probably do it if you were the one getting to dress up like the woman" She snickered back "Because I'm your wife, and I was lured into a false sense of having wife privileges"

"You've got plenty of privileges, I'll let you suck me off or bend over in front of me at your very whim"

"You're clearly misunderstanding the word privilege here, Where's your dictionary?"

"I understand it just fine, and so does that black limitless credit card that sits in your purse"

She huffs and rolls her eyes.

"Checkmate" I chuckled "Being with me is a whole ass privilege woman, know your place, check yourself"

She frowns at me, getting up and walking past, flinging a pillow at my face.

"You keep talking your misogynistic shit all you want Marshall, but I know you would drink my bathwater after I finished, and do it on camera if I asked, and then ask for seconds" She deadpans then walks into the adjacent bedroom and slams the door.

I fucking love that woman.

---

"I'm not tired, I'm not ready to leave yet"

"You may not be tired, but you're drunk, I really think it's time to leave"

"I'm not even that drunk," Blair said as she shook her head and stomped like a toddler, her heel clacking on the floor "We're celebrating you Marshall, Stop being such a baby"

I roll my eyes and turn to face the crowd again, I was done being social.

We had just wrapped up the Hall of Fame performances and were now attending the afterparty with all the other attendees.

"She's really not that drunk dad, You're trying to use it as a scapegoat," Hailey said with a smirk "This is your night remember, Try and enjoy it just a little?"

So people keep telling me.

If it was MY night I would be at home, alone with Blair, watching the whole thing on goddamn tv.

I take a glance at Blair who was now laughing with Steve Tyler, in a short black fitted long-sleeve dress, strappy loubs, and a smaller version of my gold rope chain, and her famous long brunette hair flowing down the back and over her shoulder.

She suddenly turned, caught me staring holes into her body, and returned my displeased staredown with a playful wink.

It was hard to stay annoyed at her for long.

"How's the married life treating you Em?"

I turn to face none other than a dazzling familiar grin.

No doubt about to drill me.

"Yo Fif, what's doing?" I say as I dap him "Yeah you know, wedding life has been bliss, happy wife, happy life and all that bullshit"