Chapter 17

Blair's POV

It was the day before the wedding.

Originally I had planned to stay with my parents but Marshall had a hotel room booked and offered for me to stay, since were were obviously going together.

Like I was going to give that up.

It had a huge jacuzzi.

I had ordered a bottle of champagne to help the impending feeling of doom
that was going to be tomorrow.

And surprisingly Marshall didn't stop me, but he capped me at one bottle.

It wasn't like I was popping pills, but he did point out that I would most likely get myself fucked tomorrow anyways.

He's so charming.

We were sitting in the jacuzzi, the normal banter between us, planning what we're doing at the wedding and me giving him the rundown on who people where and who he can be an asshole too.

"So what, she looks like Betty white?"

"Yeah, she's sweet as pie that woman, looks are deceiving as she is a old school woman of the deep south, so she probably has the ability to roast Eminem" I shrugged, talking about my grandmother "Actually, go on, I wanna see that"

"I ain't about to fuck with no granmy gunshot, no thanks" He smirked sipping on his red bull "So I gotta ask, we roll up, what exactly am I playing here?"

"Good question" I said, sipping my champagne "I need shock value before I out them to everyone"

"I'm pretty sure you're not exactly turning up with Jimmy from the corner store... you got shock value there already" he chuckled "Am I your man or what"

"Me rolling up with a multimillionaire controversial internationally known rapper whose almost twenty years older then me?... you're right, kinda got that in the bag"

"Makes me sound like a Sugar daddy"

"You pretty much are, but like emotionally instead of financial"

He snorted "Right"

"So my man I guess" I shrugged "but then we have to atleast act like we don't repulse each other"

"Bitch every time you're off your head you near on try and ride my dick, the fuck you mean repulse?"

"I do not"

He laughed out loud and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to start recording you, it's like you think my bed has your name on it" He then shrugged "You're lucky I ain't no actual piece of shit and reject you"

"My bad, that molly always gets me heated up, like my pussy got a mind of its own"

"How have you not gotten pregnant or worse, STDs in the last few months"

"Probably STD free because I haven't fucked you"

"Ouch bitch, And for your information I'm cleaner then a mother fucking whistle, ya boys more likely to give you shit"

There was a banging on the hotel door, Marshall looked at me and I shrugged

"I'm not expecting anyone"

He got out of the jacuzzi and wrapped a towel around his waist and went to get the door, I hung half my body over the edge to see who was there.

All I see is the door open and Colson shoving Marshall and he stormed into the hotel suite.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I climbed out and wrapped a towel around myself, heading towards them.