Chapter 29

Blair POV

The music played in Marshall's room as I got ready, I was struggling to tame my hair and realised I had a clip in the shower, so walked into the bathroom and opened the shower screen.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all" I smirked looking down while Marshall stood there, staring with an annoyed expression at me while he washed his body "Not bad Shady, on the smaller side, but I'm sure you could make it work"

"Bitch, Get in here and I'll show you how I make 7inches work then" He laughed "Wont be funny while you're gagging on it"

"Damn, chill, I just need my hair clip"

"And that couldn't wait till I finished? I could have been jacking off, If you just want to see me naked you know all you have to do is ask"

"I don't even have to ask as you can see"

"Still a predator" He scoffed before he turned the taps off and grabbed a towel wrapping it low around his waist, my eyes probably lingering too long, even I had to admit, the man's body was ridiculous for his age.

I walked back out of the bathroom, back into his room and stood in front of the mirror finishing off my makeup.

Marshall has asked me to come to some party for Shady records, and Of Course I obliged, always one to meet new people, unlike him.

"So any young artists there tonight?"

"Of Course but like, just don't throw yourself at them, I don't want to have to beat no punk when he's acting disrespectful, we're a classy label"

I snorted "Classy like Rufus?"

"Hey man, Bizarre is a good guy, he's just different"

"I rubbed his belly Marshall, like a Buddha, for good luck"

Marshall shrugged "We've all done it"

"That's... a very odd thing to say" I said, laughing to myself thinking about a bunch of men running one man's belly, then falling back on Marshall's bed to wait for him.

"Ok so tonight try not to hook up with anyone, you made me promise to tell you"

"Yes, yes, but I'm not talking to Colson so I need some release"

"I'm free" Marshall smirked pulling on a pair of boxers "And don't you fucking be fucking anyone at my goddamn record label, I don't want to clean up that mess"

"Ok fine, Jesus" I mumbled "When then, introduce me to someone?"

"Fuck no, Bust your cervix on someone else's time or do it yourself, I'll even help you out and watch"

"Negative Nancy"

Marshall rolled his eyes digging through the drawers looking for a T-shirt.

"Are there gonna be groupies?"

"Absolutely, the fuck you think this is? They're everywhere incase you haven't noticed, most of the time they're invited to keep artists happy but they always want me"

"You're so full of yourself" I snorted.

"And?"

I laughed and fell back on his bed, rolling in my stomach.

"Can we stay longer this time? You always bail so early, you're such a fucking grandad"

"Bitch I'll leave when I want to, stay if you want, but don't hook up with no artists and don't think I'll be waiting up for your ass, I'll be getting my dick sucked and going to sleep, you can Uber home to yours for all I care, I'll be busy"