𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Marshalls POV

The last couple of weeks Blair had been acting odd, she was never good at covering things up from me.

The irrational me would say that she's cheating on me, but it didn't sit right.

I had no idea what she was up to but I was going to find out, and I was going to find out soon.

She was running late so I was currently waiting for Gunshot Granny Rose at the airport.

I had suggested Blair get to her come and stay a few days as Blair wasn't being herself, she was anxious and skittish almost like a crack head, and knew for a fact she got like this when she was stressed.

I got out of the car and walked over to the jet to wait as I saw them pulling up the stairs, and Rose started to disembark.

"Marshall dear, it's so nice to see your face"

"its good to see you too Rose, Blair got held up so she sent me in her place"

"That girl would be late to her own funeral bless her" Rose chuckled rolling her eyes.

The flight attendant handed me Roses' luggage and I thank them before turning to Rose who was carrying her handbag, I gestured her over to the escalade and I followed behind her.

"I must say that was my first flight on a private plane, it must have cost you a pretty penny"

"Oh I don't own it, I rent it, much more economical" I snorted "They don't hold value..."

She chuckled at me again as I opened the car door and waited for her to climb in "You sound like Blair when she's wasting money on designer clothes"

I shook my head and laughed myself walking around to the driver's side of the car and getting in, Blair was always going on about the expensive brands and how they were much more economical because they were made of higher quality materials.

"She still does the tag, tuck and return"

"That girl" Rose shook her head " How has she been?"

"Shes been ok, we just getting through it you know, has her moment"

"Shes not drinking again is she? It's so hard to get information out of that girl"

"Shes had a few slips but I think I've managed to curve it, I guess it helps that alcohol is banned from my house" I said with a shrug.

"I'm so glad you've had each other through this, I'm glad she's had you"

"I'm glad I've had her, I ain't take it the best in the beginning"

"The loss of a baby, no matter how early or unexpected, is a tragedy dear, you have every right to feel heartbroken, most forget about the father in these situations and focus solely on the mother"

"I didn't realize I wanted a baby until after I got my head around it so it kinda just winded me, which is something that never happens these days and then the fact Blair was heartbroken, it was just emotionally overwhelming"

"Marshall my love, fate has a way of fucking us raw without foreplay, she's cruel and merciless," Rose said casually, patting me on the shoulder with a kind look "But we are never given more then we can handle"

She was right, everything in my life that was thrown my way I eventually overcame after battling through it.

We can overcome this no matter how painful.

Wait.

Did the old lady just cuss?

------

I open the side door for Rose letting her in,  hit with the smell of food cooking.

What the fuck?

I walked ahead of Rose into the kitchen, to come into the view of Blair cooking at the stove.

Cooking?

She turned around grinning "Surprise!" then walked over to Rose giving her a hug Grandma Rose! It's so good to see you!"

"You're looking fabulous my dear Blair, let me look at you" Rose said taking Blair in "Marshall is a lucky man indeed, seems to have found himself a queen" she said with a wink.

"and don't I know it" I snorted walking up to the stove picking up a spine to taste the sauce "Plan on poisoning us tonight baby?"

I prepared myself for a bad taste but was pleasantly surprised when the flavors of the sauce hit my taste buds

"I've been secretly been taking cooking lessons to learn to cook for you... It's only spaghetti but I made it all from scratch... I wanted to surprise you both with a meal... Surprise"

Hold up.

She learnt to cook? For me?

"Why?"

"Because you always cook and I wanted to learn, you know, so I could cook for us sometimes"

"Oh Blair, what a sweet gesture, right Marshall dear?" Rose said elbowing, me gently.

"Oh yeah" I smirked, suddenly envisioning Blair cooking for me in nothing but that apron on.

Rose sat down at the island bench "This is a lovely house you have"

"Thanks, still a fair bit to do but at least Blair can help me call the shots now, decorating isn't in my blood" I said with a nod.

"I appreciate you inviting me to come to stay, I understand you're a very private man, I hear things through social media and the side of the family green with envy"

"Please Rose, any family of Blair's, is family to me" I laughed "This privilege only extends to the family she likes though"

"What an honor" Rose chuckled "Oh Blair dear, Allison sent me with these, they're new photos of Abby, she is crawling now"

Blair took the envelope off Rose and digging through the photos, smiling as she flipped through them.

I placed a tea down indent of Rose.

"I'm so glad you both agreed to be godparents, that poor girl needs a good set of role models, god knows your sister and that jackass are hopeless"

"Kelsey also asked"

"Lord knows THAT poor kid is gonna need guidance" Rose snorted "Her grandmother was a whore too"

I laughed and Blair sent me a glare and placed her hands in her hips.

"I love you grandma so much"

Blair sighed and turned to Rose "Please don't give him more ammo against her, he hates her enough at it is, and we've made up as friends"

"Oh alright, I won't say anything else" Rose chuckled and winked at me as Blair plates up our meals, placing them down on the island bench.

This was going to be a fun weekend.