Chapter 89

Blair POV

"Thanks for" Megan said, a slight slur to her speech as she held up her finger, licking the salt, knocking back the shot of tequila then sucking on the lemon wedge "Coming with me tonight, I really appreciate it"

"Mmm don't worry about it" I said as I did my tequila shot "Pleasures all mine, although I feel bad for ditching Colson after his own concert"

"Don't be silly" Megan shrugged and grinned at me "He's a big boy, he'll survive"

We both laughed and walked back to the dance floor, starting to dance with each other, it was naughtier hip hop and Rnb night so the music was additive to dance too.

Colson had asked me to come to his concert and keep Megan company as she was on this part of the tour with him, of course I had obliged, I wouldn't miss a concert or a chance to hang out with Megan, liked her she was fun.

Not to mention growing up she was my biggest woman crush, I use to watch Jennifers Body on repeat, I mean the woman is absolutely beautiful, funny, and down to earth.

I was glad Colson was with her, he deserved the love of a beautiful woman, outside and in.

And we had both decided to go for a girls drink after the concert, which Colson seemed happy about.

"Does Marshall know you're out?"

"Yeah I called him before we left, said give him a call if we get stuck and hell come get us"

"He's so nice, I mean when I first met him" Megan laughed "Well at first I didn't need him in person in spoke to him on the phone for Love The Way You Lie and all I remember is sweating because I was so worried of say the wrong thing and end up in his music"

"Yeah" I said breaking for a hiccup "He's the sweetest man, I'm so lucky, I love him so much, he makes me feel whole, it's crazy, I never knew this level of love existed"

"Oh believe me, it does" She said with a knowing smile "Wanna get another drink?"

I nodded and she grabbed my hand and we headed up to the VIP booth.

I never thought of myself as VIP, but as my relationship with Marshall progressed and we became public suddenly I had a special booth everywhere I went, since were comped and people knew me and were super friendly, most of the time the club and bar owners would seem offended if I refused, so feeling bad I still accepted but always offered to try pay the tab, which was always ignored.

The girls bought us more drinks and we sat down next to each other in the booth.

"I love you and Colson together, I'm so happy for you guys, I'm glad he finally manned up" I smiled at her as we sat sipping our drinks then giggled "You should have heard how he spoke about you when we were fake ring shopping, that man loves you so much"

Megan tilted her head and leaned in closer to me "He loves me but he's in love with you"

I laughed "What are you talking about?"

"Colson, he is in love with you, and I'm certain he always will be, but that's okay, I get it, you'll always own his heart as far as he's concerned"

"I knew he was but I didn't realize it was... That deep, I don't feel that way for him, I love him as a close friend, I love Marshall and nothing will change that"

"Oh God, don't worry, I know, you and Marshall are the perfect definition of twin flames, you're two halves to the same soul, you don't get better than that when it comes to soul mates"

It was weird, this whole time, Marshall was right about him and I ignored it thinking it was Marshall just being Marshall.

"He helped Marshall propose to me... Oh God it all makes sense to me, he was off, like sad, I'm such an idiot, I was so excited thinking he was proposing to you I saw it as nerves, I'm an awful friend"

"Don't be silly, he's fine, he would never think anything less of you ever, he did it because he loves you and would do anything to see you happy, even if it meant marrying another man"

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious... For some reason all this flys over my damn head, and did with Marshall, I'm pretty naive sometimes"

"People like you are too kind to intentionally hurt someone, sometimes we miss the tiny details like that, you weren't to know, you valued the friendship too much to think otherwise" Megan said drinking the last of her drink "That's why I like you Blair, or B, can I call you B too? I'm kind of accustomed to it, I've known Colson since just before you both started being friends, I'm use to hearing your name, safe to say I knew you before I met you, as weird and creepy as it sounds, the way he spoke about you is the kind of things a woman could be envious of... But I also feel like I know you"

God this is going to put me in an early grave.

God fucking damnit Colson.

I have to remind drunk Blair to tell Sober Blair to talk to Colson.

I was far too drunk right now, I know that he and Marshall would both freak our if I did a famous Drunk Blair showdown right now.

"That's so sweet, you can call me whatever you want" I said giving her a tight hug "And Thank you"

"For what?"

"For being the amazing woman he needs and deserves"

She held up one of the new glasses that were placed in front of us, I followed suit picking mine up "Heres a new life long friendship"

"Cheers to that"

------

"God, is that you?" I groaned as the beaming light felt like it was about to end my existence.

"Well it's close baby, I am the rap god"

"My head is pounding" I said slowly sitting up, feeling the sheet fell down my body, looking at Marshall who was standing next to the bed with an amused smirk "I don't even remember what time I got home"

"Well, that's easy" He said sitting on the bed next to me, pulling the remainder of the sheet off me "Seems you and Megan were playing Rock star Fiance and girlfriend last night, you called me at 4 am, from a club, dropping Megan back to Colson and then bringing you home, was wild though, I'm pretty sure I'm brainless today, I don't think we went to sleep till about 8... worth it"

"Oh God I'm so sorry, it was only meant to be a couple of drinks"

"Its all good baby, from what it seemed you had a good time, I know you been struggling since you had the falling our with Kelsey and when you reconciled it wasn't the same" He said moving up next to me on the pillows "As messed up as you both were, and trust me, it was that level of drunk, I know because I had to clean it up, but she tried to look after you, I think you found a friend in her"

"I like her, she a kind soul" Instead when something she said popped back into my head "She said that you and I are twin flames, that we are two halves of the same soul"

"Yeah? And what do you think?"

"I think you are the other half of my soul"

"Me too baby"