Chapter 48

Marshall POV

Want You Bad - The Offspring

I rolled over groaning as my jaw ached, I bought my hand up, only to feel the warm body cuddled up to me.

I smiled to myself, looking down at naked Blair, remembering back to last night.

I ate her till I had lockjaw.

This was actually the birthday to top all birthdays, the fact that I was eating pussy for hours was a bonus.

On top of that we actually laid things out, I knew where I stood and that the feeling was mutual.

Up until last night, I hadn't realised how much Blair meant to me, how my feelings were towards her, I was happily calling her a best friend.

That was until she gave me the custom notebooks, and that's when the friend facade broke in my head, I no longer saw her as a friend.

She no longer looked like the 5ft pain in my ass 28-year-old nuisance that I chased around for the better half of a year.

And that's when my remaining walls came tumbling down.

I didn't want to just be friends with her anymore.

I wanted to call her mine, and only mine.

I really couldn't wait for her to say she was ready.

She started to stir, the sheet slipping down her naked body as she rolled over, green eyes meeting mine.

"Mornin," She said giving me a shy smile, pulling the sheets back-up.

"Blair, baby, I've seen you naked multiple times and last night I had my face buried in your snatch for hours, you choose to be shy now?" I chuckled.

I didn't blame her, my heart was beating a mile a minute, I was nervous around her, something I had never been around anyone, so naturally, I assume she was feeling the same.

"I uh... I know" she said sitting up.

We sat there next to each other in silence, taking in the moment.

"Things are definitely different between us huh?" I said quietly as I looked towards her.

"No Shit" She giggled "Who knew the only way to render you speechless, was to tell you how I felt about you, I should have done this a while ago, then I could watch Younger in peace"

There she goes with her jokes, I thought to myself shaking my head.

I grabbed her, as I laid down and pulled her close.

She looked at me and gave me a lopsided grin.

"I have another interview next week"

"That's great" I replied "How about you come by the studio after and well come back home and watch Power"

"Will there be food?"

"Would I ever invite you somewhere and not feed you? I'm not stupid, I know what your ass wants"

"It's a date" She laughed then paused shooting upright "Uh you know what I mean, I don't mean like a date... Oh God, It's weird now, isn't it? Did I ruin things between-"