Chapter 21

Marshall POV

I think I'm okay - Machine Gun Kelly

I threw my phone on the couch and rubbed my face in my hands, pacing the studio floor, I had been trying to get ahold of Blair for over 2 days and she was avoiding me, I knew she was fucked up.

She had been a mess when she had found out that her ex and sister were expecting, I did my best to talk her off the edge, and she appeared to have calmed down, but when I got up the next morning she was long gone.

She never leaves without eating me out of house and home and helping herself to things.

She never ignores my calls either.

Hearing my phone buzz I picked to up and read the awaiting text.

From Satan:
I'm ok

Besides the vague replies to my texts telling me she's okay, I knew she was far from it.

I had the most awful feeling she would be sitting in the basement of some crack den, foaming on the mouth.

Okay so she doesn't smoke crack but you get where I'm going with this.

"What's up man, you look stressed" Daunan said walking in the door and sitting on one of the chairs.

"She's not answering my calls"

"Problem with one of your girls? Are they ok?

"Blair's missing, I'm pretty sure she's on a bender"

He looked confused "What you mean bender?"

"After the cookout" I sighed and sat down "She was great, we were bickering as usual, and she found out her sisters having a baby, she won't pick up my calls only text me two words"

"I'm sure she's fine, maybe she just needs to be left alone? You know what that younger generation is like"

"I feel like Blair being left alone does more damage then good"

"Have you looked for her?"

"I went to their apartment and nobody was home, I mean worst case they're with Kelly, it's normally where her benders start"

"I see the reason for worry"

I started to try and write things in my note pad, focusing on my work, trying to not think of the worst case scenario, but let's be honest, it's always worst case with that fucking woman.

And it's starting to give me a goddamn heart condition.

———

I was woken up by my phone ringing.

"Yo?"

"Your girls at the club, dad said you were looking for her?" Tiaras voice said on the other end "And she's a mess, I don't even think she's with us in this universe if you get what I mean"

I sleepily looked at the ID it was Tiara, Denauns daughter.

"Thanks, make sure she doesn't go anywhere, I'm coming"

"I don't think that's going to be an issue..."

She told me the club, I hung up and got dressed, grabbing my keys.

———

I slipped in the back entrance unnoticed, pulling my hood up, the club was still banging since it was only 2.