𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Marshalls POV

What You Know About Love? - Pop Smoke

Blair,

There are a few of these letters now, and I'm beginning to feel crazy that they exist and you don't know. But soon enough you'll get the chance to read them, and I truly hope you don't think I'm insane.

Shit, maybe I actually am.

I'm a grown-ass man that finds it easier to write down my feelings then voice them out loud, but then again I'm a far cry from how I use to be, and that speaks volumes.

And you understand this about me, and that's why I love you, you've always understood me.

I sit writing these letters to you as if I'm talking to you, but at least here, on this paper, I can say exactly how I feel that my mind otherwise won't let me say.

I want to fuckin' marry you.

I can't see a future without you in it.

I keep saying forever hoping you would pick it up, like a subliminal message, but you haven't said anything, and if you have, I wish I knew how you felt about forever with me, so could ask but then that would be too easy for me wouldn't it?

I'm starting to think I am certified crazy, that's what you make me, fuckin' crazy as shit.

I want you to have my last name, I want you to be signing everything Blair Mathers.

I want to have a baby with you, and even if you can't carry our baby, I will find someone who will, I have been doing research like crazy, when I do manage to come to you and tell you, I wanted to make sure I was armed with all the facts.

I see your heartbreak, even when we have Abby to look after, but you're right, it's not the same as having our own, and I want you to have our baby to bond with.

These are the things that circle around my mind twenty-four hours a day, when I'm trying to write lyrics, kinda why I guess I started to write you these letters.

Yet I cannot say any of it out loud to you, not yet anyway, the words seem so simple to say, yet, to me, they're going to be the most important words that come out of my mouth behind I love you, let's have a baby, will you marry me and the final time I say I do.

I looked at the clock and realized that it was almost time to go home, Allison would be arriving soon to drop off Abby.

I closed the lyrics book and locked it in my desk drawer, taking the key with me.

As much as I wanted her to have them, I wasn't ready yet, so I couldn't risk getting Blair accidentally finding the letters at home.

For months I had been thinking about marriage and having a baby.

I hadn't acknowledged the want until, well, we were pretty much almost having a baby.

Then it happened and I was in pieces, and we kinda reversed roles, and I couldn't even remember the last time a woman looked after me like that, with her entire being and that's when I kinda knew I was going to ask her.

Our relationship was Endgame, this was it.

My only struggle was when I would do it

I grabbed my keys and locked my office, nodding at security on the way out.

------

"Hey Marshall" Allison, carrying Abby as I opened the front door, stepping aside to let her walk in.

"Hey, Blair's just running late, Hey Lil Boo" I said as Abby's arms went wide, reaching out for me in Allison's arms "Can't wait to see uncle huh?"

"You guys are so good with her, I don't know what I would do without you, I must say she's been asking for you a lot" Allison smiled handing her to me with a chuckle "You really don't need to keep buying her all this stuff, this little girl has more clothes then anyone I know"

"Yeah it's no trouble really, we love having her, and know we don't have too, but she gets what she wants" I said tickling Abby, her giggles filling the kitchen "Shes an amazing baby, I would love to have a baby with Blair... But you know"

"I wish that for you guys, you're a great father figure and Blairs been a lifesaver stepping in for me when I need, it's funny because watching you two have actually taught me a lot about being a parent" Allison said, eyes dropping to Abby who was playing with my chain, starting up at me with a grin "I couldn't think of more people deserving yo be a parent... Does Blair know about this?"

"That I want a baby?"

"Yeah"

"Oh Nah... It's kinda a new revelation... Can you maybe not mention it to her? I kinds wanna do it when I'm ready, I have a few things I wanna look into"

"Secrets safe with me" Allison's grin spread across her face "I know I did her wrong, but you and Abby are the blessings that came out of that disaster"

"Well, I think it was kinda a matter of finally being in the right time, right place" I said giving her a small smile "But I agree, I wouldn't have met her had all this not happened"

"Its kind romantic in a messed up way huh" Allison said sheepishly.

"Whats messed up?" Blair said as the door flew open.

"Abby's sleeping patterns, she's teething and fussy" Allison said "Anyways, I'm sorry B, I'd stay longer but I'm running late for my class, teething gel is in the pocket"

"Oh noooo, girlfriend we moody?" Blair said basically snatching Abby out of my arms and cooing at her "Bye Ally, we got this"

Allison smiled and waved as she closed the door behind her.

I stood there watching Blair baby talk to Abby as she babbled back, it was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen, one of the things I loved to watch Blair do.

She was great with Abby and Whitney.

She was amazing, kind, nurturing and caring.

I wanted to make this dream a reality for us.