Chapter 81

Marshall POV

This jokers' house smelt like a hotel party back in the early 2000s, after the orgy.

I could have stayed at the hotel.

I could have been alone writing instead of surrounded by a bunch of fuckwits off their heads, that probably haven't seen a shower in the last month.

But no.

Shady's ass wasn't about to let his girl roll up here by herself, to a party full of these savages.

I sighed to myself rolling my eyes as I listened to Kelly talk shit to my girlfriend, laughing and making her giggle.

He's her friend Marshall, of course he's going to make her laugh, you're being insane again.

He's in love with her, any reason for him to get close to her.

Asshole.

Marshall, you better check yourself, she's in love with you, not him.

She isn't wanting to have his baby, you idiot.

Get use to it Marshall, he's apart of her life whether you like it or not, your beef with him isn't her deal, plus he did look after her when you were being blind as fuck to her feelings.

"Doesn't mean I have to like him" I mumbled to myself as I grabbed a coke and made my way over to them, ignoring the shocked looks most of the party-goers were giving me.

"All your friends have a staring problem" I grunted as I fell in line with Blair and Kelly.

"They're confused to as why we're in the same room"

"Have your people literally been living under a rock or?"

Colson shrugged "Much to popular belief my man, people actually like you as a rapper"

"Fuck off, You don't say?"

Colson rolled his eyes and puffed on his joint.

"I'm glad you two are getting along, I'm really feeling this love-hate vibe" Blair smirked, wrapping her arm around me.

The proof to myself about how deep I felt for Blair was the fact I was at this party tolerating this asshole for her.

"Love to hate" I snorted as Kelly opened his mouth to say something "Always ahead of you at something hey Kells?"

He shrugged casually then laughed "Bro, you're here at my house, you tell me who's ahead"

This mother fucker got under my skin but he was as sly as I was so I had to give his stupid mopped head that much.

-----

"You've got to be kidding me"

"What?"

"I thought it was lunch, who the fuck brunches?"

"Millennials Marshall, what's that we do, we drop molly then we do brunch the next day"

I shook my head "Okay smart ass, but since when does Kelly brunch?"

"Of course he brunches, he likes it more than anyone I know, plus it's for his birthday and I promised" Blair shrugged, walking into the expensive-looking cafe's garden and waving at Kelly, who was waiting in yet another obnoxious button-down shirt, you couldn't miss him.

For fuck sakes.

I pulled my jacket hood lower and follow behind Blair.