Assembly Time

Irina have become a proper teacher in Class 3-E despite still being childish when it comes to handling the students. Currently, Yuma and Megu are helping Koro-Sensei with carrying the equipments for their chemistry class. After carrying the stuff to their classroom, Koro Sensei entered the room as Hiroto, Mimura and Taiga tries to kill him with their anti-sensei knives. While they busy trying to kill him, Koro Sensei use his speed and tentacles to put down the equipments on the tables.

Koro Sensei: Nehehehe. That's a vital detail! Be sure not to forget it!

After Koro Sensei done with putting the equipments for the class at each tables, Hiroto, Mimura and Taiga panting as they sit on the floor.

Hiroto: *panting* He actually finish prepping while dodging three knives at once...

Yuma: *look at Hiroto* You okay, Maehara?

Hiroto: Y-Yeah...

Koro Sensei: Nehehehe.

*school bell rang*

Karma: You know a sneak attack that simple just isn't gonna cut it.

Koro Sensei: All right! Let's beging our lesson!

He went to the teacher table and prepare his own equipments. Tsurugi sit along with Nagisa, Kaede, Megu and Hiroto. He take out of his cigaratte candy and put it at his mouth. As the class start, Koro Sensei put a spring candy into a test jar as he put some liquid into the jar. Then the coloring from the candy turn the liquid into bright red.

Yuma: It's bright red...

Koro Sensei: All right! And that concludes our experiment to extract artificial coloring...

He use his Mach speed to move across the room and snag all the snacks from the students.

Koro Sensei: ...from snack food! I'll be taking the leftover snacks now!

"What?!"

Mimura: We bought those snacks ourselves!

Hiroto: *sweatdrop* He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks 'cause payday isn't until tomorrow...

Megu: Why is a super-organism that can destroy Earth living paycheck to paycheck?

Tsurugi: *felt down* Ahh... There goes the snacks I wanted to eat while playing games here...

Kaede: *patting Tsurugi's back* Don't worry. You still can buy some after school.

Then Manami step forward as Koro Sensei turn to her.

Manami: U-Umm, Sensei...

Koro Sensei: Can I help you, Okuda-san?

Manami: Umm...! *show three test bottles* This is poison! Please drink it!

It makes the others suprised since who would even give someone to drink poison if they told you. That seems way too awkward even if it is an attempt of assassination.

Hiroto: *sweatdrop* Now that's straightforward.

Manami: I guess... that's too much to ask.

Koro Sensei: *sweatdrop* My, Okuda-san, this is an honest assassination attempt.

Manami: W-Well, umm... I'm not good at suprise attack and stuff like everyone else... But I am good at chemistry, so I made this all with my heart and soul!

Tsurugi: Heart and soul...? Are you serious?

Tomohito: O-Okuda... No one would dumb enough to drink it just like that.