New Teacher Time

Itona and Asahi has finally officially join in the E Class. Itona stick with Ryoma's group, and now dating with Momo despite he don't quite understand what love means even after Momo's lots of explanation. Ritsu also gain a physical body after Tsurugi update her data with Bugster Virus which allow her to be more human like. This really makes the others happy about it.

(Kujo Resident)
(Living Room)

It shows Kazuya is reading a newspaper while Chisato doing some work at the kitchen. Kagero is out doing his own stuff.

*door bell ring*

Chisato: Ara? I wonder who's that? Kagero would just barge in.

Kazuya: I'll go get it.

He walk to the hallway and head to the door. When he opened the door, it reveals Karasuma with his usual serious expression.

Kazuya: Karasuma?

Karasuma: Kazuya, I need to speak with you.

Kazuya: Huh?

At the living room, they sit at the table. Chisato place a cup of tea near Karasuma on the table as she take a seat next to Kazuya.

Kazuya: So, what do you want?

Karasuma: I'm actually going to be away for a while. So I need your help and in be the substitute teacher while I'm gone.

Kazuya: What? *point at himself* I become a teacher?

Karasuma: Yes.

Kazuya: Wait, Karasuma. I have no teaching experience, and I can only train soldiers. These kids aren't students, they're assassins. Foot soldiers and assassins are two different things.

Karasuma: Not that. Just be there as their teacher.

Kazuya: No way. I'm not good with kids. Isn't that the yellow octopus Koro Sensei guy is their teacher? He's more than enough.

Karasuma: In teaching, yes. But we cannot reveal who he is when it comes to assembly and even parents meeting.

Kazuya: Sorry, but I have to decline. Find someone else.

Chisato: Dear, you being rude to our guest.

This send shiver at the back of Kazuya's spine before he glance away while sweating.

Kazuya: I-I'm sorry...

Chisato: Karasuma-san, you need a substitute teacher, which means someone who can replace you when meeting parents, am I right?

Karasuma: Yes.

Chisato: Then it won't be a problem. I'll be the teacher in your place.

Karasuma/Kazuya: What? / Huhhh?!

Chisato: I've been tutoring in some education facility before. So it won't be a problem for just some middle school kids.

Kazuya: B-But, Chisato...!

Chisato: *place her hand on Kazuya's shoulder* I'm going to be okay. I can see and make sure Kagero behave when I'm there.