Transfer Student Time - 1st Period

After back from the class trip at Kyoto, the students return to school and have their usual study session. Before the head to school, students of Class E was notified that they'll have a transfer student joining their class. But this time, the transfer student won't be a normal assassin like Tsurugi is.

(Old Campus)

Nagisa: That was one fun school trip.

Tomohito: Ahh! And today it's all back to normal.

Nagisa: You call this normal?

???: Yo!

They stop walking and turn around and saw Yuma went toward them.

Tomohito: Hey!

Nagisa: 'Morning, Isogai-kun.

Yuma: Did you guys see the group email from Karasuma Sensei?

Nagisa: Uh-huh.

Tomohito: About a transfer student, was it?

Yuma take out his phone as they look at the email group.

Tomohito: Hmm. Sure sounds like an assassin to me.

Nagisa: So they're bringing in assassin students.

Tomohito: But that won't be suprising. After all, Tsurugi is our first transfer student and also an assassin.

Yuma: If they're a transfer student... maybe they're our age, not as old as Bitch Sensei.

Taiga: *pop out* About that!

Tomohito: *suprised* Where'd you come from?!

Taiga: I was curious myself and asked Karasuma Sensei for a photo if he had one. *take out his phone & show them the photo* And this is what he sent back!

It's a photo of a girl with purple hair and red eyes around their age, as the backgroud for his phone's main screen. But she isn't what they expecting to be.

Tomohito: Oh! It's a girl!

Nagisa: You made it your background?

Yuma: She's pretty cute.

Taiga: Right?! Super cute! Oh! I'm sure hope we hit it off!

They all talk about the new girl they'll be meeting, studying and trying to kill Koro Sensei together. As they head to their class, they saw a big and tall machine with small screen at upper part of it. Hiroto, Yuma, Nagisa, Tomohito and Taiga take a closer look at it.

Tomohito: What the hell is this?

As the device activated, it shows the face of the girl in Taiga's phone.

"Good morning."

Turns out the girl is a student, an assassin... and an AI, Artificial Intelligence. When all of the students are gathered in the class, Karasuma are writing at the chalkboard while being desperated and clench his left fist due about being an AI are joining their class.

Karasuma: As I'm sure you know, this is your new classmate: the Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery from Norway.

Tsurugi: *sweatdrop* So she's an AI, huh? Great. Just great.

The AI girl appear at the screen.

"Nice to meet you all."

She disappear.

Kaede: *in mind/sweatdrop* It must be rough for Karasuma Sensei...

Sosuke: *in mind/sweatdrop* I would go crazy trying not to crack jokes at its expense.