Sniping Time

Ryoma was tricked by Shiro in order to use Itona to assassinate Koro Sensei, by endangering the lives of other students. In the end, Shiro and Itona yet again failed to assassinate him due Ryoma use the same scent of the spray that left on his shirt. Before the first endterm exam, there will be another one will be join Class 3-E. However, his true aim isn't Koro Sensei.

(Old Campus)
(Staff Room)

Koro Sensei and Irina are out so Karasuma was the only one in the room. While doing his work, there's a message sent to his laptop.

Karasuma: A mail?

He tap at the message and open it. He saw a small note along with a picture.

"A newly reborn assassin has join in. He'll be arriving tomorrow.

-Government"

Karasuma: *in mind* He?

He move the folder downward and look at the picture of the assassin, that makes him suprise.

Karasuma: This boy is...!

Another assassin has come.

(Next Day)
(Class E)

Koro Sensei: Good morning, class.

"Good morning."

Megu: Koro Sensei, you awfully happy today.

Koro Sensei: Of course! We'll be getting another transfer student today!

"Wh-What?!"

Hiroto: Another one?!

Masayoshi: We have four already, and now we have the fifth one?!

Koki: Just how many are transfer students for our class, anyway?!

Rinka: There's no doubt that the new transfer student is an assassin.

*knock! knock!*

Koro Sensei: *look at the door* Oh, it seems he's arrived. Yes, come in.

As the door opened, the new student comes in. When he enters the class, Tsurugi look at him and felt suprise for the new guy to be in the class.

Tsurugi: *in mind* What? What is going here...?

When reach the front, the boy turn to the class. He has short black hair and green eyes. He wears a school uniform along with fingerless gloves. His name is Kujo Kagero, a transfer student from Australia.

Kagero: I'm Kujo Kagero, call me whatever you want. It's not nice to meet you all. And don't expect me to get along with you.

"How cold!"

Ryoma: *grin* Heh. We finally got someone who's sane.

Kagero: Don't compare me with you, Terasaka Ryoma. You're saying that you're sane, but you are the one who is the worst in this class.

Ryoma: Wh-What did you say?! Wanna fight?!

Kagero: Fine by me. I'll end you in one seconds.

Ryoma: Wha--?!

Koro Sensei: Now, now. Kujo-kun is still new here so it's obvious if he's not nice to you. However, I still want you all to get along.