New Target

Class E has set the perfect trap and preparation to assassinate Koro Sensei. However, at the very pinch, Koro Sensei activate his absolute defense. Koro Sensei remain in the form of large baseball like barrier ball and is inside it. No matter happen, Koro Sensei cannot be harm while he still inside and the barrier cannot be break. While the students are in their desperate mode, some of them suddenly feeling really tired, which is very unusual due they not so tired after failed attempt of assassination. Then they got a call from a mysterious man who demand for Koro Sensei in exchange of the cure for the sickness half of them are having.

(Fukuma Denjo Hotel)

The students are currently climbing up the cliff with Karasuma as their leader.

Karasuma: Attention! Our object is the top floor of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a suprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups from training! The only difference is our target! You have three minutes to memorize the map. We begin at 2150!

"Right!"

After the three minutes of preparation, they start the infiltrate mission. Hinata climb faster than the others.

Hinata: Don't get left behind!

Masayoshi: Okano sure is amazing.

Yuma: Yeah. She beat us in this kind of thing.

While the students are climbing up nice and easy, Karasuma are having a hard time climbing while Irina clinging on him and keep complaining.

Momo: The teachers surely having a hard time in climbing, huh? *worried expression* Damn it... I can't believe this is happening to Hinano-chi and the others. Whoever did this... I won't forget them!

While Hinata easily climbing up, two blur figure climb faster than her.

Hinata: Huh?

It shows Tsurugi merely run up the cliff than just climb while Kagero climb even faster than Hinata by bouncing to each sides.

Taisei: Eh?!

Sosuke: Fast!

Masayoshi: As expected from pro assassins... huh?

Both Tsurugi and Kagero reach the top first. Kagero keep whining that he got on top first which Tsurugi keep ignoring him. When they all have reach the top and now outside the fence, Karasuma take out his phone and check on Ritsu.

Karasuma: Ritsu, run a final check of our invasion route.

Ritsu: Yes, sir. Displaying interior map.

She shows the map.

Ritsu: Final check: We can't use the elevators because they require a passcard for every floor. We'll have to take the stairs... but they're scattered throughout the hotel, so we'll have to cover some distance on foot.

Ryunosuke: It's like a TV station.

Kaede: What do you mean?

Ryunosuke: Apparently they have complex layoits to prevent a terrorist takeover.

Kaede: You sure know a lot about this.

Sosuke: No wonder the bad guys love staying here. *turn to Kagero* This place seems fine for you, Kujo.

Kagero: Heh. If this place is fun than I'm in to it!

Ryoma: Anyway, aren't you two can just teleport to where you go? Why didn't use that from the start?!

Kagero: Shut up! Not your business! Unless we're here before than it'll be impossible!

Ryoma: Huh?!