Date & Summer Festival Time

After the incident about Takaoka and have him in custody, the students of Class E finally able to enjoy their time during this summer holiday on this island before returning to Tokyo.

(Hotel)

Nagisa: Test of courage? Now?

Koro Sensei: *wearing ghost outfit* Yes! What's better activity for a midsummer night?

Karma: You just wanna have so much fun.

Koro Sensei: Unlike some people, I've been cooped up in a shell this whole time! On the tropical isle, of all places!

Hiroto: A test of courage? Could be fun!

Yuma: Right?

Hinano: Eh... But I don't like scary stuff.

Momo: Me too.

Tomohito: No sweat! Koro Sensei'll be playing the ghosts.

Hinano: Oh, right!

Momo: There's no need to worry, then!

Tsurugi: Then Sensei, make sure I get scared. None of the test of courage I went ever fright me or so.

Masayoshi: Why did you even have to be so cool?!

Kagero: *whisper* T-T-T-Test of c-c-c-courage...? G-G-G-Ghost...?

Koro Sensei: Nyuhuhuhuhu...

One thing that they didn't know, Koro Sensei have another plan for the test of courage. And that is... Matchmaking.

(Ocean Cavern)

They head to the ocean cave near the hotel area to do the test of courage. Each of them have a pair of girl and boy in one group. They have one flashlight with them each. They have their anti-sensei knives and air-handgun.

Kaede: Nagisa, do you mind this kind of thing?

Nagisa: Well, scary stuff doesn't bother me but I'm not much for jump scares. Koro Sensei's so fast, we could be in trouble if he really meant to scare us.

*shamisen string sound*

Kaede: Is this an Okinawa shamisen?

Three blue flames lit some of the area there. Koro Sensei slowly merge from the shadows and he's wearing Japanese clothes while playing a shamisen.

Nagisa/Kaede: *frighten* There he is!

Koro Sensei: This is the blood-drenched cave of tragedy... where Ryukyu royalty, defeated in battle, met a violent end.

He disappear again.

Kaede: Is this really real?

Nagisa: He probably just made it up to make it feel more real.

Koro Sensei: *reappear behind them* You must stay together.

Nagisa/Kaede: Kii!

Koro Sensei: Wandering spirits will haunt to death anyone left alone!

They quickly turn around and Koro Sensei isn't there. They calm down before looking at each other.

Kaede: Th-This is soundibg pretty authentic. Let's hurry through, Nagisa.