Test Time

And today, another class with their target and also their teacher, Koro Sensei. But this class is kinda weird for them.

Koro Sensei: Now, then, class...

He move in high speed and look like there's multiple of him while wearing a headband.

Koro Sensei: Shall we begin?

"Begin what?"

Koro Sensei: Midterm time has rolled around. Yes, that's right. That is why in this period will be spent in high-speed enhanced test studying!

He move really fast and teach each students with the subject that they need to learn for the midterm.

Koro Sensei: My doubles can work with you one-on-one to drill you each of the worst subjects.

Ryouma: Ridiculous. He even switch headbands for each subjects.

When he look up, Koro Sensei wear a headband that even make him suprise.

Ryouma: Why do I get a Naruto headband?!

Nagisa: *in mind* I think Koro Sensei is getting faster and faster. Six Japanese, eight math, three social studies, four science, four English, one Naruto. Splitting up for each student like that? It wasn't that long ago that he could only handle four or five doubles.

Suddenly, a bit of Koro Sensei's face bent making Nagisa suprised.

Koro Sensei: No sneak assassinations now, Karma-kun! Dodging will disrupt my persistence of vision!

Nagisa: These doubles are so fine and delicated. Sensei, are you even have the strength left after making them?

Koro Sensei: Do not worry. I have a double resting outside.

Nagisa: How is that helping?!

Then he think again.

Nagisa: *in mind* This power up in acceleration... He must be gearing up to destroy the earth a year from now. No matter how you slice it, he's a tricky target for us killers.

Koro Sensei: So, do you understand so far, Nagisa-kun?

Nagisa: Yes, sir.

Koro Sensei continue to teach in this high speed movements.

Nagisa: *in mind* Even if you're facing exam... he's a good teacher to have.

(Time Skip)

After the whole school day, they head home. Nagisa, Kaede and Tsurugi stay at the campus to do the clean up. While at the staff room, it shows Karasuma and Irina are looking at a man who playing a rubic cube.

???: I want to line up the colors on this cube--all of them, and quickly, with a method anyone could use. How would you go about it, teachers? The answer is simple.

Then the man take a screwdriver and tear the rubic cube apart as Koro Sensei entered the staff room. That man is Kunugigaoka Academy Principal, Asano Gakuho.

Asano: Tear them apart and put them back together again. Very logical. *look at Koro Sensei & smile* We meet at last, Koro Sensei.

Koro Sensei close the door.

Irina: He says he's the principal of this place.

Karasuma: As teachers, he's our boss.

Because of their boss presense, Koro Sensei get very fright and trying to comfort Asano while he's here.