Upgrade Time

Because Class E made a mistake by cause an accident where Principal Matsukata were hospitalize, they were "punished" by not studying for the midterm result nearly all of them didn't get above top fifty in school. Though some of them manage to pass the exam at ease without having much complication. And with that, they continue on their school life.

(Morning)
(Kunugigaoka Jr. High School)
(Old Campus)

The students just arrived at their school ground. Toka, Megu and Hinata are walking along side Irina.

Hinano: Bitch Sensei, those presents we got yesterday are fantastic!

Toka: Yeah, our new P.E. gear really kicks things up a notch!

Irina: Hehehm. I proposed a design for those, you know. That Karasuma wanted the same style for both boys and girls!

Hinata: Sure glad with didn't go with the Irina idea.

Toka: It's cute, but short on defense. Plus I don't want to show much skin for no reason since I already have a boyfriend.

Irina: That man just doesn't get women. He never even gave me a present!

She just walk ahead and left the girls.

"Huh?"

Toka: Oh, that's right. Four days ago, October 10...

Hinata/Hinano: Hmm? Oh! It's Bitch Sensei's birthday!

The students went to the class to gave their own usual lesson.

(Building)
(Staff Office)

Karasuma, Chrisato and Irina are doing their usual work.

Irina: *in mind* Before this, I've had plenty of sugar daddies give me all kinds of pricey gifts. *look at Karasuma* But now... any gifts not from him is just so much worthless junk. *lay down her head on the table* And I still can't get a hold of Lovro Sensei... Ugh... Nothing worse than being alone.

Chisato: Hmm? Hey, Irina, is there something wrong?

Irina: Nothing in particular...

*door opened*

It revealed Megu and Hinata at the hallway.

Megu: Bitch Sensei, teach us more French conversation!

Irina: Megu... That's right. You wanted to work overseas, didn't you?

Megu: Yes, kind of, I think.

Irina: Oh, all right, then. Have a seat--

But the girls rush to Irina and grab her arms.

Megu: Say, the weather's so nice, let's do it outside!

Irina: Huh? What?

Hinata: C'mon, now, let's go!

From outside, Taiga watches from outside the window while Hiroto make the call.

Taiga: Geez, if we weren't here to push 'em along...

Hiroto: We've successfully separated those two. Fingers-crossed for the birthday-present-buying squad.

The others went to their own way in order to buy their own present for Irina for her birthday that she didn't celebrate with the others. As Tsurugi, Kagero and Asahi walk through the hallway, they sees the girls who dragging Irina out of the school building.