Leader Time

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait. The reason I tend not to update is because when I start like into other ideas, it just stuck until I completely satisfied with it.)

After Itona and Asahi join E Class completely, they've become more merrier than before. They also have a new teacher which is Kagero's adoptive sister, Kujo Chisato. Though she look very soft and kind, she can be very dangerous. And Hinata still don't understand the feeling that she have every time when she's with Kagero.

At the Kunugi-Kaze Café...

At the café, it shows Yuma is working there as a waiter to gain money in order to help his poor family. Despite he dropped to E Class due break the rule of the middle school student that they can't work, he work in secret for his family. Nagisa, Kaede, Hiroto, Megu and Taiga are at the café as well as they watch Yuma work after their learn the truth that he worked there. To the class, Yuma is the man among men due his mature and kind nature. The people at the café also kind to him.

Hiroto: Our leader really is the man among men.

Taiga: I could kill him.

Yuma: You're sure making that one cup of tea last a while.

Hiroto: And why not? We are keeping your job secret, you know.

Yuma: Yeah, yeah, I get it. A shakedown, eh? If you'll taken second steep, this round's on me.

" *in mind* Ikemen da! (What a man)"

They saw Yuma carry multiple plates and glass.

Megu: *in mind* Carrying all that at once?

" *in mind* Ikemen da!"

Some other customers worried about Yuma's mother's health, and he tell them his mother is fine, which his friends view as manly.

Hiroto: Him being poor is his only negative. And he even turns that into a cool-guy advantage! He wears his bargain-basement clothes so neat and clean, they don't look cheap at all.

" *in mind* Ikemen da!"

Hiroto: He let me eat some of the goldfish he caught at the summer festival. And boy, can he cook a good goldfish!

" *in mind* Ikemen da!"

Hiroto: And after he used the bathroom? The toilet paper was folded into a triangle!

Kaede/Megu: *in mind* Ikemen da!

Taiga: Hey, I fold toilet paper, too! Into a triangle!

Kaede/Megu: *in mind* Disgusting!

Hiroto: Just look at him. Perfect biddy bait!

" *in mind* Ikemen da!"

Nagisq: *sweatdrop* Uhh... middle-aged women in my neighborhood dote on me, too.

" *in mind* Shape up!"

Hiroto: He's still getting love letters from girls on the main campus.

" *in mind* Ikemen da!"

Megu: *sweatdrop* Well... so am I. From another girl, no less.

" *in mind* Forbidden love!"

Koro Sensei: Some things only suit cool guys like Isogai-kun... or me.

" *in mind* Ikemen da--"

They turn around and see Koro Sensei in his disguise, sitting behind them.

"Wait, what are you doing here?!"