Action Time

After the whole fun time during the first day with Koro Sensei, the students has setted up their plan to trap Koro Sensei into their assassination plan. Tsurugi and Kagero, who less helping, also took part to see how the others going to assassinate Koro Sensei this time. When the night time came, the plan has started right when the sun has down. They bring Koro Sensei to the shed at the sea shore to show him the film of himself that his students have made specially for him.

(Beach Hut)

Koro Sensei is currently sitting at the middle chair and look at the television in front of him while his students surrounded him.

Kagero: *whisper* Hey, dumbass. Are ya sure this plan gonna work? This like hell of pointless.

Tsurugi: *whisper* Nagisa and the others are doing their best in this assassination. We'll just have to sit and watch their progress.

The television shows the movie that the students specially created for Koro Sensei. However, the movie is about how embarrassing Koro Sensei are when not in school time. After just minutes of showing the movie, there will be another an hour of the embarrassing moment of Koro Sensei.

Koro Sensei: Another one hour?!

One Hour Later...

Koro Sensei: I'm dead... I'm already dead...

He completely embarrass with the movie that his students make for him until he drained like a balloon that lost its air. Suddenly, he felt wetness at his lower tentacles. Koro Sensei look down and there's water all around him. Because he didn't sense any water, the main cause of why there's water are high tide at the night. Rio, Momo, Manami, Yuma, Ryoma, Kirara, Takuya and Taisei are aiming their guns loaded with anti-sensei BBs. Koro Sensei look outside the opening door side and pin-point where Rinka and Ryunosuke are.

Koro Sensei: As promised, I won't dodge. By the way, where's Tsurugi-kun and Kujo-kun?

Rio: Those two told us that we can take their place in the shooting. To think that they'd miss the chance of this.

(Onshore)

Tsurugi and Kagero are at the beach side while the others are doing their best in this assassination. Kagero standing and lean at the fence while Tsurugi sits on the fence.

Kagero: Hey! Do they even think that kind of shit tricks that our octopus teacher have?!

Tsurugi: Just be quiet. Leave them with what they wanted.

He take the cup of soda at the ledge near him before taking some sip with the straw.

Tsurugi: They are doing their best in this. At least have their faith in this.

Kagero: Like I care all that! I wanna be part of the action! Why don't use me?!

Tsurugi: *in mind* This guy seriously annoys me so much...!

He look at his phone and the timer for the operation begun.

(Beach Hut)

Ritsu: Commence operation.

Yuma: Begin!

The chosen students shot Koro Sensei's tentacles. When they regenerate back for Tsurugi's five kill and Kagero's one kill, they shoot again.