Summer Vacation

After the first endterm exam ended, the summer holiday finally starts. Class E won the bet and they will go to the island where the students of Kunugigaoka Jr. High can study and relax. Before that, they are having fun for a while in order to enjoy this summer time.

(Streets)

At the streets, Tsurugi, in his casual clothes, is walking around the place. However, he's not alone. Kagero is following him all the time. Tsurugi know about this and try to ignore him. Kagero keep making his usual hateful expression and this makes Tsurugi stop in his track before turning around.

Tsurugi: Until when will you ever stop following?

Kagero: Until you show me your weaknesses, I will keep up with you! You damn ninja!

Tsurugi: Can you stop calling me that in the public?

Kagero: Hell no! I call you whatever I want!

Tsurugi: *in mind* Geez... why did I even let this guy become a Rider? I'm starting to regret that decision...!

*Kagero's phone ringing!*

Kagero: *answer the call* Hello?! What?! Why did you even ask me to buy the groceries?! You should go yourself! Okay, okay... I know! Fine! I'll do it, but only this once!

He end the call and put away his phone.

Kagero: Tch. That damn old hag surely piss me off when asking about many things to do...

Tsurugi: *sweatdrop* She's your sister, how you could you even say that to her, you brut?

Kagero: Hah! I'm not her cute, little or what so ever she calls me!

Tsurugi: Man... Whatever. Hey, here.

He take out something out from his pocket and throw it to Kagero, which he caught it.

Kagero: Ah! Hey, what the heck is this?!

Tsurugi: New Gashat. Be thankful.

Kagero: Huh?!

He look at his right hand and it shows a new Gashat with the emblem "Bakuretsu Bomber".

Kagero: What the heck?! The sequel of Jet Combat?!

Tsurugi: What, don't like it? You can give it back.

Kagero: Like hell I would! *walk away* I'm busy! Mind your own business!

Tsurugi: *sweatdrop* You're the one who don't mind your own business, though...

He finally get the time of his own. While walking through the streets, he felt a bit hungry. Then Tsurugi reach a ramen restaurant with a familiar name.

Tsurugi: "Matsuraiken Shop"... Ramen, huh? Well, ramen surely good to eat during vacation.

(Matsuraiken Shop)

He entered the shop and greeted by a familiar face.

Takuya: Welcome. Oh, Tsurugi!

Tsurugi: Muramatsu!

Takuya: Yo, how's your day?