Bio of Asahi

Here's the detail about Asahi...

Asahi (character)

(A/N: I know this is Rimuru Tempest from Reincarnated as a Slime but this is how AkaliSimp want him to look like

(A/N: I know this is Rimuru Tempest from Reincarnated as a Slime but this is how AkaliSimp want him to look like.)

Alias: Half Red-Half Blue, Para-DX

(Personal Information)

Birthday: Unknown

Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Blood Type: None

Relatives: Unknown

Likes: Games, having fun

Dislikes: Boring stuff, things that ruin his mood, idiots

(Status)

School: Kunnugigaoka Jr. High School (Middle School)

Class: Class 3-E

Seat Number: 32

Occupation: Student

Status: Alive

Appearance:

Asahi has pale skin, long dark blue hair and red eye at the left and blue eye at the right. He usually wears school uniform, along with scarf around his neck. He have two tiny cube with strings hanging at his belt.

For his casual outfits, Asahi wears dark blue jacket with grey shirt, red long pants with black belt and black shoes. He also have a game console tied to a string at his right jacket sleeve.

Due his girly appearance, Asahi are always mistaken as a tomboyish girl despite he actually a guy.

Personality:

Asahi is carefree and fun seeking type. As long as he get to have fun by playing games or fighting with strong opponents, he will be very satisfied about it. When not feeling satisfied or bored with something, Asahi can get angry and won't show mercy to anyone who mess with him.

Due his girly appearance, people oftenly mistaken him as a girl and this could anger him. Though he did claim himself a guy, some people didn't believe him. This can make him every angry and won't hesitate to beat those who keep call him as a girl.

As a Rider, Asahi actually have a split personality. As the Puzzle Gamer, he more collective, careful and very intellegent. As the Fighter Gamer, he more hot-head, persistant and reckless. When becoming the Perfect Knock Out Gamer, his personality fuse into one and return to his usual personality.

History:

Asahi is a Bugster that was created by Shiro using the stolen data. It is unknown why Asahi was design to be look like a girl. Even he gave the name "Asahi" that mostly a name for a girl.

Asahi was created in order to assasinate Koro Sensei with Itona as his backup. Originally, he was meant to the successful weapon that could kill Koro Sensei without problem. However, Asahi don't like Shiro's method of assassination and claim it boring.

After leaving Shiro and join Class E along with Itona, Asahi able to have more fun with the students there along with Koro Sensei. He able to do what he wanted and able to enjoy a life where Shiro won't able to control him. However, due his girly appearance, most of the girls really like to play or hug him because of his softness.

Abilites:

Teleporation - Asahi has the ability of teleporating himself from other place to another due his natural Bugster ability. Unlike the other Bugsters, his teleportation static is colored with multiple color instead of brown.

Infiltration - Asahi is very skillful in infiltration. Because he's a Bugster, he can easily enter any kind of electronic device and able to peek in any kind of information, even the hidden ones. Even in his physical human form, he can move quietly.

Immense Physical Prowess - Asahi is a Bugster that born with high physical ability. He is very strong and fast.

Intelligence - Asahi is very smart Bugster and not easy to be tricked. However, he can be easily fall for the trick of games due his full interest of games.

Hacking Skills - Due he is very smart, Asahi is good in hacking. He can use his own body to infiltrate to find information in any kind of defended network like passing through the Firewalls.

Fighting Skills - Asahi is an excellent fighter. He can use both close-range and long-range weapon without any problems.

Relationships:

Shiro - He is Asahi's creator. Though Shiro is the creator of Asahi, they not in much good term. Asahi don't like Shiro for using boring attempts and show no cooperation toward others. He also know why Shiro keep trying to kill Koro Sensei until he make Itona have tentacles and created Asahi.

Horibe Itona - He is Asahi's friend. They not in the good term at first. After leaving Shiro and join Class E with Asahi for real, he see Asahi as his friend. They sometimes compete in their attempt of assassination on Koro Sensei.

Aizawa Tsurugi - He is Asahi's rival. After knowing that their strength are par, they see each other as rival and friend. In order to make sure Asahi able to use the fullest of his power, Tsurugi create a Gamer Driver allowing him to transform into Perfect Knock Out form.

Ritsu - She is Asahi's best friend. Because of them are data based being, they really close. Though they actually not in a romantic relationship, Asahi and Ritsu always spent time together. Especially after Ritsu has her own physical Bugster body that allow her to move after without inside any electronic device.

(The information about Asahi will be added as the story goes.)