Nagisa in Action

After exploring and keep heading to the top of the hotel, they've finally reach the top. When they reach there, they meet with their old enemy who tried to kill Koro Sensei by crush the physical and mental state of students in Class E. Takaoka Akira, the most ruthless agent in the government. He was assigned to assist Class E in assassinating Koro Sensei but he ended fired by both the school and the government. Even the people in the government mock him for losing to kids despite all his years as an agent. He return in order to seek revenge toward the students of Class E and Karasuma, especially Nagisa.

(Roof)

Takaoka bring them to the roof and dicuss about how will he trying to kill Koro Sensei.

Karasuma: Hiring assassins, threatening students with a virus, such atrocities... Have you gone mad?

Takaoka: Now, now, I am exceedingly sane! This plan will save the world! If only you's sent those two littl'uns along to bring me the one with the bounty, my assassination plan would've gone off without a hitch. See, my plan would've used Whatsername, Kayano? The girl. The bathtub in my room here is filled with anti-sensei BB's. I'd have her go in there holding the target. Then I'd bury them alive in cement. For him to return to his usual form without touching those BB's, he would have to blow everything up, including his student. But he cares too much for his students to do anything so heartless! So I figured he'd just do me a favor and melt away!

It tense them.

Masayoshi: He... He's a demon!

Takaoka: It gave me a fright when I learned you call came here together, but it doesn't much change what I have to do. My mood will determine how many of you leave here alive.

Koro Sensei: *angry tone* Do you think you can get away with this?

Takaoka: It's the more humane route... compared to the inhumane way you've treated me!

He remember that his men and the other agents mocked him because he lose to a junior high kid who doesn't even try during their duel.

Takaoka: Their humiliating glances and the knife you tricked me with... Whenever they cross my mind, my face gets so itchy and I can't even sleep at night! I'll pay back my bad evaluations with results. I'll take the humiliation I suffered and give it back in spades! *point at Nagisa* You in particular, Shiota Nagisa. I will never forgive you for spoiling my future!

Ryunosuke: So in asking for the shortest students, he was going after Nagisa.

Taisei: A completely unjustified grudge!

Karma: *step forward* Huh! You wanted Nagisa here so you could settle the score? Would that make you happy, beating him? Given the size difference? I could show you a much better time.

Ryoma: You're nuts. You only lost to Nagusa by your own damn rules! Listen, whether you'd won or lost back then, we'd still hate you guts!

Takaoka: Who the hell asked for your opinion?! Don't forget that I can just get rib of half of you with just one finger! *turn to Tsurugi* And you! Don't think I forget about before! You use me as a punching last year! After done with this blue shrimpy, I'll deal with you!!

Tsurugi: This guy really never shut up.

Takaoka: Hey, shrimpy. The helicoptor pad, now.

He walk ahead and reach there first. Before he could go, Tsurugi stops him.

Nagisa: Tsurugi?

Tsurugi: I know you can handle it, natural-born assassin. But you might need a help.