School Trip Time - 2nd Period

The students of Class E are enjoying their trip in Kyoto. With the additional of trying to assasinate Koro Sensei during this trip. The government has hired another assassin to kill Koro Sensei at Kyoto. His name is Red Eye, a sniper assassin. His still new in assassination but he's an expert in sharpshooting. He'll try to snipe Koro Sensei from distance where he is vurnarable in the open area. Even though he's not.

During the Trip before Kaede & Yukiko get kidnapped...

"School Trip, Day 2: Free Time, Group 1"

During this time, Koro Sensei join in with Yuma's group. They ride a tram in the trip around the area. Koro Sensei is enjoying the ride while having a yatsuhashi.

Koro Sensei: Wow! With no window, you can really feel it moves! It's so open, I won't get train sick-- and 25 KPH is nice and fast.

Hiroto: *sweatdrop* Says Mr. Mach 20.

They trying to lure Koro Sensei out in the open so Red Eye could snipe him from distance.

Yuma: *in mind* Almost there... The sniper spot we've chosen... is a famous stop along the Sagano Tram line...

Then they reach a bridge and stop their for a while so the passangers could see the view of the river.

Yuma: *in mind* The Hozu River Bridge.

"We'll be making a brief stop at the bridge."

While watching the view, there's a boat with passangers as well are moving downstream below the bridge.

Hinano: Ah, look, Koro Sensei! They're going downstream!

Koro Sensei: Let me see! *look at the boat* Oh!

Hinano quickly look at Yuma and Hiroto when those two look at each other.

Yuma: *in mind* Our high sign to the sniper is the time when Koro Sensei leans out of the window to look at the boat!

In the woods near the river, hide in the bush, Red Eye look his sniper rifle toward Koro Sensei as he look with the scope. He take a shot at him with a silent bang.

Red Eye: *in mind* I downed a target with two klicks during a sandstorm in the Middle East. Under this conditions, this'll be a lead-pipe cinch. *look through the scope* Well? That'll should have been a headshot...

But it the bullet with anti-sensei BBs was caught by Koro Sensei using the yatsuhashi that he's eating.

Red Eye: *shocked* He stopped it with a yatsuhashi?!

He really shocked about it.

Koro Sensei: *look at his yatsuhashi* Oh my? There's a tiny bone in my Kyoto sweet. *turn to Hinano & Yuma* They've could be ugly!

In the woods, Red Eye couldn't believe what Koro Sensei did as he calculate what he did to stop the bullet.

Red Eye: *in mind* Inconceivable! A high-spin rifle bullet, stopped cold by a soft and chewy yatsuhashi?! Just how fast I need to be?!

As the tram starting to move again, Red Eye get out from the bush and look at the moving away tram.

Red Eye: *in mind* Now I understand the ten billion yen bounty. We've been tasked with killing one extraordinary monster. *smile* This'll be fun.