School Festival Time

Koro Sensei make a counseling with the students, Nagisa is the one most with problem because of his mother's controlling nature. Hiromi even try to make Nagisa burn the old campus so he cut his ties with everyone so Nagisa cannot defy her anymore. But with his effort and Hiromi finally sees that Nagisa will keep defying her if she did not let him do what he wish for, making her giving up on controlling Nagisa. As Nagisa able to stay in Class E, another school event is coming; school festival.

(Morning)
(Kunugigaoka Jr. High School)

The Kunugigaoka School Festival is known as a famous nationwide event, even taking the attention almost everyone across the country. Every single class are doing their best in making sure things went success so they don't ended up in Class E. But Gakushu went way ahead, even asking sponsors his event because he want to crush Class E so much.

(Old Campus)
(Class E)

The students of Class E are discussing about the event that they will do during the school festival that will soon come. There are many suggestions about what they will do in the school festival.

Yuma: The main campus sure is getting hyped about this year's festival. Probably figure we're up to something even if we can't win.

Tomohito: I hear that Asano actually contracted with a restaurant.

Rio: I wouldn't put it past him.

Koro Sensei: We'll just have to make for the win. This match will likely hinge a compilation of everything but assassination and studying.

Tomohito: I really don't want to lose to Class A... But what can we do?

Many of them look down as they can't came with a thing.

Kagero: Argh! Just think of something quickly!

Momo: *sweatdrop* You make it like it sound easy...

Asahi: Considering how wealthy you, Tsurugi and Kagero is, can't you do the same thing? Y'know, asking for sponsor.

Tsurugi: We can, but is that what you wanted? Since just because we have the same thing as Class A are, that doesn't make it good.

Kagero: That old hag never stop talking that school festival is all about fun... But does even fun exist in this school?!

Koro Sensei: Asano-kun's right. You need to tap onto that sense of getting a bargain. If you can use a tight budget to make something of greater value, the customer will come.

Hiroto: Well, yeah, but...

Koro Sensei: The answers are all around you! The value of the E Class here lies in this, this, this and this!

He show various different ingredients that can be found all over the mountain area.

Koro Sensei: These ingredients are same as you are: bidding in the mountains where no one notices their efforts!

Ryoma: So we attack our customers with hidden weapons. Makes for a pretty assassin-y restaurant!

Koro Sensei: Now to sell these blades like you're going in for the kill! You will be killing those customers with these for the next three days! Do your best!

And so, they decide to make a local restaurant type event for their class event in order to attract the people.

(Time Skip)
(Evening)

The evening came and everyone went home after their discussion about what they will do in the school festival. Koro Sensei asked Tsurugi and Kagero to get some "help."