Ball Game Tournament Time

(A/N: Sorry for this late double update, I ended up too focus to make Tsurugi's bio.)

After the arrival of Itona and Shiro, they starting to take almost everything seriously in this assassination attempts.

(Kunugigaoka Jr. High)
(Main Campus)

Nagisa, Tomohito, Karma and Tsurugi are walking home after school.

Tomohito: *stretch his arms* Kahh! The rain season finally over!

Nagisa: It's starting to get hot.

Tsurugi: Well, it shows that summer is getting closer.

Tomohito: The seasons for outdoor activities. How about we go somewhere outside to have fun?

Nagisa: Sure, what do you want to do?

Karma: How about fishing?

Nagisa: Sounds good. What's fine to catch at time like this?

Karma: Summer is season for fresh delinquents. Let's use Nagisa-kun as the bait so we can catch them and shake them off for their money.

Nagisa: *sweatdrop* I didn't know that delinquents were seasonal.

Tsurugi: I have lots of money already. Wait, why do we have to use Nagisa as bait?!

Karma: What should we do?

Tomohito: Is there anything you want to do, Tsurugi?

Tsurugi: Well, I usually stay at home to train my skills, making and playing games, eat ice cream, etc. I don't really know what to do since the summer is a long season.

Tomohito: What about you, Nagisa?

Nagisa: Hmm, let's see... what about the beach?

Karma: Ohh, the beach...

Tsurugi: I like that. Ice cream and beach...

As they the trio continue to walk, Tomohito stop walking as he turn to the school baseball club who's practicing at the school baseball field. The trio also stopped when they realize Tomohito stopped.

"Nice throw, Captain!"

The one who throw the ball is the school's baseball club captain, Shindo Kazutaka, a third year student. He take off his cap and wipe the sweat at his forehead at the same time spotting Tomohito is watching them.

Shindo: Oh, Sugino, it's you! Long time no see.

The rest of the baseball club members stop what they're doing and meet up with Tomohito. He feels uncomfortable due he's no longer in the team since he's part of Class E but he greet his former teammates anyway.

"For real?"

"It's you!"

"Sugino!"

"Hello!"

Tomohito: Hey!

"Hey, Sugino."

"What gives? You should stop by and give a hi sometimes."

Tomohito: Nah, it'd be kinda awkward.

"You're pitching in the nexk week's ball game tournament, right?"

Tomohito: Yeah, but it haven't been decided yet, so I just have to wait until the class decides.

"I'll be looking forward to it!"

Tomohito: Sure thing!

"But man, I envy you, Sugino."

"You're in Class E so you got to goof off every day."