Dual Time

After the end of the summer vacation time, the students return to their usual school life. They back to the school and their old class room with their octopus teacher giving them the best way of teaching he could. During that time, another newcomer will be added to their class to make things even more heat up.

(Shiro's Lab)

Asahi: *sweatdrop* What the heck is this?

He currently holding the school uniform of Kunugigaoka Jr. High student.

Asahi: Why do I need to wear this? I'm not a human in the first place.

Shiro: However, you cannot reveal who or what you really are. Only the headmaster and those who Class E will know about your true identity.

Asahi: Fine...

Shiro: Remember, your target isn't easy to kill. That is why use any nessessary methods to kill him.

Asahi: Okay, okay. I know.

Shiro: Make sure things goes as planned. You're my greatest masterpiece after Itona.

He left Asahi alone. Asahi throw the uniform at his bed as he sit on his chair.

Asahi: *in mind* Heh. I really let that guy use me as much as he pleased.

(Kunugigaoka Jr. High)
(Old Campus)

Koro Sensei is currently helping the students with some clean of the class since they're not here for a while during the summer vacation. They sweeping the floor, wiping the window and the wall and arranging the tables.

Megu: Thanks for the help, Koro Sensei.

Yuma: We have hard time doing this ourselves.

Koro Sensei: It's okay. Helping students are part of a teacher's job.

While at that, Karasuma entered the room and they turn at him.

Karasuma: Oh, it seems that everyone is doing their work.

Nagisa: Karasuma Sensei. Is there something you need?

Karasuma: No, just come to see you all. *turn to Tsurugi* Aizawa, just because you've started a relationship with Yada, don't even think about getting overboard about it.

Toka blush as she look away.

Tsurugi: *blush* Hey! We're junior high students!

Karasuma: Also, this is very important news. It seems that Shiro has began his move again.

It cause them to feeling tense about it.

Karasuma: Aside Horibe Itona, Shiro made an agreement with the government to sent one more assassin transfer student. We barely know about him, but aside being an assassin, this one is more to fighter. And compare to everyone here, his strength is par with Aizawa and Kujo, or even better.

It makes them nervous all the sudden while some suprise.

Hiroto: Even better than Tsurugi or Kujo? That's impossible!

Sosuke: I mean, these two are the strongest in our class!

Kagero: Like hell someone is stronger than me!

Karasuma: We have no full detail about this new transfer student. One thing clear that this new transfer student is far more superior than Itona. We only know what is he like when he came here.

Nagisa: *in mind* Someone who is far more superior than Itona? Just what kind of monster that Shiro sent this time?

(Time Skip)