Idol Time

The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, or now known as Ritsu, has become more to a person than a machine. With Ritsu is part of Class E, the chance of assassinating Koro Sensei has increased, though it isn't high enough to assassinate him. However, they'll be getting another ally but sometimes a troublemaker.

(Government Office)

In the office, it shows an agent is sitting at the desk with a teenage girl in front of him. The girl is wearing a Kunugigaoka Junior High uniform. She has turqouise eyes and long pinkiesh hair that reach her back with large back at the side of her face with a bunny pin at the left side of her hair. The agent shows the picture of Koro Sensei.

???: What is this? An octopus?

"That is a unknown lifeform that have turned our moon into cresent."

???: Eh? This thing? What do this octopus demand?

"So far, he only wanted to teach the E Class at the Kunugigaoka Junior High. The school you're in."

???: Oh... To be honest, I really hate those stupids in that school. Think that they're so high but actually very fragile.

"The reward is very high. Do you think you can do it?"

The girl take out the gun and shoot the anti-sensei BB to the target, hitting it at the middle.

???: This might be going to be fun. *cute stance* I'm going to a naughty idol!

(School)

Like always, Karma, Nagisa and Tsurugi are walking to school. They talking with each other while on their way to class.

Karma: Oh... You're planning on making another game?

Tsurugi: Yeah.

Nagisa: Well, as expected from a genius.

Tsurugi: I'm not so great. This world is huge, there might be others that are actually better than me.

While heading to class, as always, the students of Class E get the stupid treat by the students from the main campus.

"Hey, look. Those are the filfthy End Class."

"Didn't they know the rules that Class End cannot step on the main campus? What foolish they are."

They merely walk ahead without caring about the other students from other class.

Nagisa: *sigh* Even though we get used to it, this still felt bad.

Karma: Well, that is who they are.

Tsurugi: They might think they're so high for now. But... *evil smirk* Let's pay their kindness with our own kindness that'll crush them to pieces.

Karma: *evil smirk* Yeah, I agree with that.

Nagisa: *sweatdrop* You two looks even more evil than before...

Tsurugi/Karma: Because we are. Ehehehehehe...!

Nagisa: *in mind* Why did I even have friends like these guys?

They continue their way to the old campus.

(Old Campus)
(E Class)

After arriving there, they place their bags at their table before having some talk with each other.

Hinata: Hey, hey, do you guys know that we're having a student from the main campus?

Hinano: Really? I don't know about that.