Consequences Time

The next midterm has come close, and the whole school are preparing for the next midterm exam. They all are doing their best in order to gain the best score so they can surpass the students at the main campus.

(Morning)
(Old Campus)
(Classroom)

Like usual, Koro Sensei is at his top speed in teaching his students.

Koro Sensei: All right, class! The second-term midterm just two more weeks away! It is time to surpass the Class A! Let's go into this red-hot! Hot! Hot!

Sosuke: That's oppressively hot!

Kagero: Just hurry up and give me my damn work! I'm done until I surpass Fuma in everything!

Nagisa: *in mind* Ever since we dodged the trap that Asano-kun set for us during the sports festival, we are able to focus all our efforts into the midterms. At the same time, we were a little... restless, somehow. Five more months until Koro Sensei's assassination deadline. We were only growing more impatient.

While focusing in his studies, Tsurugi look at the others and sense their restlessness.

Tsurugi: *in mind* This is bad... If they getting too impatient. And Karasuma Sensei even...

(Flashback)

Tsurugi: Seriously, Karasuma Sensei? Isn't this too early?!

He look at the Class E students who practicing by jumping over from tree branch to tree branch, keep moving without stopping while having some fun. Karasuma and Tsurugi, along with Kagero and Asahi, watching from the side lines.

Karasuma: Yes, Aizawa, I am serious.

Tsurugi: But don't you think this is too early for them? Gaining so much power and knowledge will always have a consequences!

Kagero: Fuma's right. You think I and him didn't get any consequences after becoming a Rider?!

Asahi: Sensei, I don't think this is a good idea. You better tell them not to do this outside of school, or bad things will happen.

Karasuma: Fine. I will tell them that.

(Flashback Over)

Tsurugi: *in mind* I had a bad feeling about this...

Koro Sensei continue his teaching methods with others are trying to follow it.

(Time Skip)
(Afternoon)
(Cáfe)

At a nearby cáfe, it shows Tsurugi, Kagero, Asahi, Ritsu, Itona and Momo are having some time together while studying a bit.

Momo: I hope I can get better grades for other subjects.

Itona: Me too.

Ritsu: Don't worry, I've calculated 89.86% that we all passed on the exam.

Asahi: And the surpassing rate?

Ritsu: Around 78.09%.

Asahi: High, but pretty low.

Kagero: Who cares! I'll ace in all of those subjects! *point at Tsurugi* Just you wait, Fuma! This time, the one who stand at the top of the school is me!

Tsurugi: *look down* ...

Kagero: Hey, are you listening, man?!

Tsurugi: *turn to Kagero* Huh? Wh-What? Oh, sorry. I kinda spaced out.