Bio of Aizawa Tsurugi

Here's the detail of Tsurugi...

Aizawa Tsurugi (character)

Alias: Gaming Assassin, Fuma, Prodigy, Game Master

(Personal Information)

Birthday: December 15 (Sagitarius)

Gender: Male

Blood Type: A

Relatives: Unnamed Deceased Parents, Kageyama Hijira (Uncle)

Likes: Popsicle/ice cream, candy, game, manga

Dislike: Kunugigaoka Jr. High school system, bullies, people who look down at him or his friends

(Status)

School: Kunugigaoka Junior High School (Middle School)

Class: Class 3-E

Seat Number: 29

Occupations: Student

Status: Alive

Appearance:

Tsurugi has fair skin, spiky short purple hair and blue sharp eyes. Though he look nice and cool, smile and smirk hides his evil or sadistic personality. He has slender/muscular built and also have sharp canine teeth shows every time he smile or smirk.

Among the students in Class E, aside from the usual school uniform, Tsurugi is the only one who wears school jacket and a cap. Aside Karma, he is also the most attractive boy in the class. Some girls in the main campus also like him due his appearance.

Personality:

Due Tsurugi mostly avoiding many people since his elementary time, there's no much known of what kind of person Tsurugi is. However, it is shown that he is very kind and cool in the past. His current personality usually hidden due he is not sure or hate making friends that doesn't act like true friends. His true personality is actually ruthless, merciless, cunning, tricking, fighting, assassinating and very sadistic. Though he looks lazy, he is extremely smart and take the attention of the country and later the world.

Despite in young age, Tsurugi already considered prodigy. Since elementary, he is very well known for his genius mind. However, his personality changes when his parents was killed when he and his family was overseas. This cause Tsurugi to change after his parents murder and make his personality changes in instant. He hates those who just want to be his friends to use his state or skills to get better, and cause him to learn how to hide his true personality. When he got bullies by someone in the same class or upper class, he won't hesitate to use his bloodlust to scare them off or even beat them up.