Pool Time

Class E continue with their assassination attempts. It also revealed that Koro Sensei's weak points are #20: when he return to normal after becoming serious, he ended up embarrass, #21: he can only draw simple pictured and #22: he has heat fatigue. While they at it, Karasuma was called back due his failure and wanted to be replaced by one of government soldier, Takaoka Akira. That is the time when Karma and Tsurugi are absent. Though he look nice outside, he's actually very ruthless and merciless in the inside. Takaoka cause trouble that push Class E very hard until he challenge Nagisa into an assassination duel, which he ended up losing. Principal Asano came to the old campus and fired Takaoka for his worthless teaching way and Karasuma back as the Class E's teacher. Now that Karasuma return to his state, the class feels happy again. For now.

(Old Campus)

The students, in their school swimsuit with jackets, are walking through the path in the wood while following Koro Sensei.

Koro Sensei: Phew! Helrer swelter! I understand this is what it's like in Osaka when a heat wave hits.

Momo: How did you even survive the heat wave, Koro Sensei...?

Koro Sensei: I have my own ways of surviving.

Tomohito: So hot... Why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain?

Though Ritsu have her main device, she also can transfer to the Class E students and staff's phone. She also wear a jacket with a school swimsuit.

Ritsu: If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus. But that's not in this direction, is it?

Nagisa: No.

Karma: Hey, Nagisa, I hear you really did a number the other day. I sure wish I could've seen that assassination of yours.

Tsurugi: I kinda down for not witnessing your amazing skills.

Nagisa: That might have worked against a human, but in our classroom, that doesn't mean much.

Tsurugi: I never expect that the government would sent a guy like Takaoka. I really hate that guy.

Nagisa: You know him?

Tsurugi: Yeah. Last time we met, I use him as test subject for my combat skills. Oh man! I miss to see his face that full of fear and anger back then!

Sosuke: *sweatdrop* You surely have something wrong with your mind, man.

They keep walking through the path while following Koro Sensei. He stops when they reach in front of a large bush before he turn around to face them.

Koro Sensei: Nuhuhuhuh. All right, we're here! Behold!

The students move the bush and saw a fine Koro Sensei-made pool only for Class E to use.

Koro Sensei: A pool I made specially just for the Class E!

All of them felt very happy that Koro Sensei made a pool just for them. They take off their jackets and dive into the pool.

Hiroto: Woohoo!

Nagisa: *in mind* Then our teacher does stuff like this, which makes him pretty hard to kill!

Tsurugi: *jumps into the water* Yahoo!!

The boys and girls are having a nice time with their own pool only for Class E. While others are having fun, Kaede sits on the floats while holding a Koro Sensei ball.

Kaede: Ahh... It's fun, but a little despressing. I'm a terrible swimmer, and this suit leaves nothing to the imagination.

Taiga: Don't worry, Kayano... *take out a camera & take pictures* someone somewhere will want a body like yours someday.