The Starting of Summer

Right after all the hard and helpful study session, the students of Class E are ready to take the exam in of the first endterm. Though Kagero really hate studying, he ended up forcing himself to do it while Hinata to one who tutor him. The students take the exam at the main campus and they are now in the classroom that are used for the exam session. They all are struggling hard for one thing, and that is success.

(Old Campus)

It shows that Koro Sensei is standing outside the building while the wind blows.

Koro Sensei: Tests are a good thing. The knowledge obtain from a night of cramming will be all but forgetten once you reach the adulthood. And that's fine. The experience you gain through competition, having sharpened you skills and broadened your minds all under the same set of rules? That's the real treasure.

(Main Campus)

The students of Class E are doing their best in answering the questions in the exam papers. The endterm exam for the students of Kunugigaoka Jr. High are like fighting against monsters inside a colloseum. All students are struggling to answer the questions in their papers.

Nagisa: *in mind* Right now, we are facing the exam. To use the students of the End Class, this is our assassination. If we can't kill this exam, then we have no chance of killing our teacher.

Momo: *in mind* Geez... Almost all of these subjects are hard. But thanks to Koro Sensei, I'm getting good in Math! And for English, there's no way I'll lose in this one! Pyon! I definitely pyon to the best!

Kagero: *in mind* I'll win! I'll win!! I will definitely WIIIIIN!!!

Tsurugi: *in mind* It's look like everyone is moving in their own pace. I guess Koro Sensei's teaching really works. I hope that my tutoration will able to help them to get more understand in these subjects.

They all doing their best in solving and answering the questions in the exam papers. While some of Class A-D are struggling, except for the Big Five, mostly Gakushu, the students of Class E able to do their best in the exam.

(Time Skip)

Few Days Later...

(Old Campus)
(Class E)

After the two days of exam, they return to the normal study session until their result comes out. Koro Sensei enter the classroom with the envelopes that have their results.

Koro Sensei: Well, class, your scores in all subjects have arrived.

They all feeling very nervous about it. Yuzuki ready to write the score of how many they get in the exam. The bet between Class A and Class E, who get the most scores will win and the loser need to do what the winner asked them.

Koro Sensei: *opening first envelope* Here goes. Starting with English. *read the result paper* First in the Class E and first in the grade... Nakamura Rio!

"Whoaaa!!"

Koro Sensei: And Usagi Momo!

"Ehhh!!"

Rio: Take that!

Momo: Haha! English is no problem for me!

"Nakamura Rio / Usagi Momo"
"100 in English"
"Both 1st in 3rd Year"

Seo Tomoya in the Big Five did got a good score of 95, but unable to surpass Rio and Momo's scores. Rio and Momo step forward to take their result papers.